What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The official Northern Lights Pinball Show 2015 thread

Its set up and ready to go, great thing is I have optimal setting files for LOTR and WPT so can load the xml file into it and swap it whenever I want :thumbs:

If I remember will bring a laptop along with me to demonstrate how the software works on it, if anyone is possibly bored enough to want to see that :p

ad yonker is in another hotel,will find out which one .u can also the cadge a lift to venue as he is driving

Think I might be able to make it on the Saturday. I see you get early access from 10am with a NLP ticket, does that mean I don't have to join that mile long queue - I'd pay extra for that :)

Right, now this is the next date on the calendar it's time to push for pledges.
If you can bring machines then please get in touch.
We can help with costs if it's a van full of machines, let me know if you can support the show.
Let's make it another cracking event like the previous years but we can't do it without you.
Come on people get pledging those machines.

Not going to be there for setup day. May get there after work fri.
Infact at the moment I can't get to the show because of work. I'm hoping a mate will work my Sunday for me. If so maybe a bit a filming of play but no setup. Over to @Wizcat for that this year.

More machines added to the running list, you can check it out in the second post in this thread.
We still would love more machines so if you can pledge a machine or two or even a van full then pm me and let's get them added to the list.

Cheers. D.

Sounds like a plan.

Nice....I'm going to try and get Fireball 2 done in time for the show and bring that instead of the original EM. Not long to go so it gives me a target to work towards :D

as a newbie who is bringing a pin up for the first time, what is the normal time slots in delivering them to the venue on the friday, do I need a pass or just turn up?;)

Really appreciate your support @jagman , it will be from lunch time Friday to around 9pm.
All this will be confirmed nearer the time. The area and post code will be put up on here so everyone knows where to go.

We still want more machines people.
We will have all the latest titles for you to play thanks to Pinball Heaven. Kiss and Whoa Nelly to name a couple.
And the return of our fun comps. Inc the NBA Fastbreak knock out. High Scores and the EM challenge.

Last edited:
Really appreciate your support @jagman , it will be from lunch time Friday to around 9pm.
All this will be confirmed nearer the time. The area and post code will be put up on here so everyone knows where to go.

We still want more machines people.
We will have all the latest titles for you to play thanks to Pinball Heaven. Kiss and Whoh Nelly to name a couple.
And the return of our fun comps. Inc the NBA Fastbreak knock out. High Scores and the EM challenge.

I'm looking to bring blackout,time fantasy and bk2k

More machines added to the list., Second post in this thread if you are interested.
Keep them coming people :thumbs:

Reactions: JT.
If anyone going up on the Friday from the west mids and back on the Sunday and has machine room then I can supply game/s . even if you have a smaller car I have several games meant to be in two halves to hand such as Wizard or Barracora. PM with availability

just a reminder,if not bought allready,order your tickets from our ukpinball.com/twilight zone

Last edited:
Yes. Or if that's not an option , if you are not dropping off your machines then please contact me and we will send them out before the show.

Back
Top Bottom