What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The official Northern Lights Pinball Show 2015 thread

OMG. I am so unprepared!

I've finally managed to pack a flight case with a selection of pinball tools and spare parts.

Still need to collect Transit van, drop pins, load van and collect @astty and his pins on the way to Manchester tomorrow!

Mustn't forget to pack a bag of clothes and toothbrush too ;)

OMG. I am so unprepared!

I've finally managed to pack a flight case with a selection of pinball tools and spare parts.

Still need to collect Transit van, drop pins, load van and collect @astty and his pins on the way to Manchester tomorrow!

Mustn't forget to pack a bag of clothes and toothbrush too ;)
Lol, I'm just about to walk out and look at packing the pins up now! My vans already sitting waiting on the driveway though, albeit I have to empty some stuff out of it first. It'll all come good in the end though.

I can't be ****d with all the preparation, Gillian sorts all that out. If it was up to me I would just turn up in the clothes I'm wearing and be done with it.

And that's how they all should be hidden in black, dirty Gottliebs..

;)

I'm outta here.
No more internet for me , mobile only.
See you all at the show.
And don't forget to collect your Pinball Info id from the NBA desk.
D.

Woah! What a day. Collected van at 9am, packed and away by 11am to collect @astyy and his pins on the way at noon. Away again by 1pm then non-stop to EventCity via the car park that is the M6 to arrive just after 6pm.

Dead chuffed that we could just drive the van right into the hall to unload. Then spent the next 4 hours setting up and fettling our pins (my GOLD BALL decided that it didn't need any coils to work) and say hello to a few folks and start putting Pinball Info username ms to faces.

Very tired now but very excited to play a truly epic lineup of pins tomorrow :)

Back
Top Bottom