What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The official Northern Lights Pinball Show 2015 thread

Had a couple of people enquiring tonight about the lock-in, worried that they were too late...
...no, surprisingly (it sold out very fast last year) - we still have quite a few places left.

If you'd like in, I'd really rather know before the day as organising the refreshments really has to be done in advance...(just managed to accommodate the extra 15 or so I snuck in at the last minute last year, but I'd rather be properly organised about these things! :))

...oddly, there's still places left on the NBA comp too...never been places left at this stage in previous years!

Email me at nba@ukpinball.com

Regards,
Dan.

So its been decided that Game of Thrones will be on £1 PER PLAY with total cashbox contents going to TCT.

It should reduce the queues and hogging of the game plus raise vital extra cash for the TCT.

Its cost me around £700 to fly this game over for the show, if anyone has a problem with putting a quid in it for a game, I'll give you a quid!

Phil

So its been decided that Game of Thrones will be on £1 PER PLAY with total cashbox contents going to TCT.

It should reduce the queues and hogging of the game plus raise vital extra cash for the TCT.

Its cost me around £700 to fly this game over for the show, if anyone has a problem with putting a quid in it for a game, I'll give you a quid!

Phil

After seeing the queues for TWD last year, I think it's a good idea to have it on £1 per game and if anyone has a problem with that and the fact that the money will be going to the TCT then, frankly, they're muppets.

I would just suggest some kind of MASSIVE sign so that people are aware as they approach/queue

Phil

Sounds fair enough to me Phil - I'll get my £1 coins ready!! Can't wait for the show!

"Good show old man!" (Gomez Addams) Hope we can get some of the cosplayers who come as GoT characters to have a go!

I thought the sight of the guy in his Spiderman pyjamas playing Spiderman was a highlight of last year

Purchased a ticket this afternoon from ukpinball.com/twilightzone but didn't receive an email? Has anyone else purchased one from the above and did you receive your ticket via email?

Last edited:
I bought from there last year and the tickets came throught the post, best to hear from one of the organisers though.

If you don't get the tickets later tonight then you will get them tomorrow.

Whats the earliest I can drop my pin off and setup on friday? Have plans for the afternoon so would like to drop it off 11 ish traffic allowing.

I bought my direct from Play Expo and they send you an email immediately with the tickets to print.

Whats the earliest I can drop my pin off and setup on friday? Have plans for the afternoon so would like to drop it off 11 ish traffic allowing.
11 is fine, I will be there from 10 ish on the Friday morning.
If for any reason you or anyone else has any problems then you can reach me on 07881 9zero5zero4zero. Or 07956 2883zero5.
D.

Back
Top Bottom