What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The official Northern Lights Pinball Show 2015 thread

@replicas friend ordered tickets ages ago and has paypal reciept but no tickets - do you get tickets or just turn up at 10am with the paypal receipt ?

Cheers Kev

I have just done the Kryon Triple Thick thing on my GOLD BALL backglass. I must be mad doing it 2 days before NLP but I fear the flaky paint would never survive the weekend o_O

Daz @replicas you need to change number 30 "Bally Fireball EM" to "Fireball 2" assuming that 30 was for my Fireball that I was originally thinking of bringing...before the madness of the FB2 restore began :)

@replicas friend ordered tickets ages ago and has paypal reciept but no tickets - do you get tickets or just turn up at 10am with the paypal receipt ?

Cheers Kev
Like snot said check spam, but if not then contact Poibug at @TYHO and ask him to resend. He is in charge of the etickets this year.

Like snot said check spam, but if not then contact Poibug at @TYHO and ask him to resend. He is in charge of the etickets this year.
not in spam matey I will get his email address and pass onto Chris does he need any other info ?

132 games on the list now i see, but quite a few are still TBA - any updates on those, guys?
All the T.B.A. are Heighway Pinball and with them only just getting back from Europe Andy was unable to give me a list of what they were bringing. He might if he has time tell, if not it's a surprise.

The wife decided yesterday that I'm allowed to come despite it being the mother in laws Birthday. Ordered my tickets online this morning and chris emailed them out already.

Saturday cant come quick enough now... I cant wait!!

not in spam matey I will get his email address and pass onto Chris does he need any other info ?

All tickets have been sent out,and are copied to an NLP member.
He cross references,periodically the paypal orders along with the ones received by him,letting me know if any are missed so it must have been in spam

If someone you know has not received,they should have done so LMK and will resend the original email

poibug

Re tickets,you better get them ordered soon as it ends tonight,no new orders will be processed after that(which is good for me as it is a PITA!!;))
Poibug

See you there tomorrow. Shall I give you a call when I'm nearby @replicas? Will it be possible to drive van straight in to setup?

See you there tomorrow. Shall I give you a call when I'm nearby @replicas? Will it be possible to drive van straight in to setup?
Hopefully should be no problem driving straight in but let's see how things pan out on the day.
See you tomorrow.
Don't forget the delivery postcode, it's in a previous post.

There were loads of arcade cabs and tables setup when I popped in earlier. Narrow alleyway to drive through to pin area. Going to be interesting manoeuvring a luton in there tomorrow :tut:

Back
Top Bottom