What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Munsters... (or not? [emoji6])

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
GB is the reason I’m reluctant to get too excited about any game coded by Dwight. I know he’s just towing the party line but him saying he views it as finished just rubs me the wrong way - there are inserts on the playfield which relate to nothing in the software, including the final wizard mode!

Who you gonna call? Ghostbollockstoit.

Whats that in the corner of the picture?

2bb32fbbe10be1ec5fc1e4d6af2fa6c3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Not a million miles away from the original leak:

50c64862f36d6b1ea5d3aab28d0ebe79.jpg

In fact it’s pretty much identical so safe to assume the LE is as posted - wonder if that game is a premium or a Pro?

The LE is B&W …… there was a clue in the original sneak peak …… B&W backglass and B&W Stern logo

Some people are saying this has changed and that the Premium is now the B&W model. Guess we'll find out this evening!

If the Premium does turn out to be B&W I'd be very surprised if Stern don't release a colour Premium further down the line like they did with Metallica.

Ah. In which case perhaps not safe to assume the LE is exactly as leaked

I don’t get your thinking - that artwork was badged LE this was badged Premium see above.

Neil.

B&W is a bold choice. I wonder if they have just desaturated the colour playfield or actually done it properly.

The Premium leak had purple armor. You said the actual premium doesn't. So perhaps the leaked LE isn't totally accurate to the final product either

There is such a thing as too much speculation I think. People on Pinside are announcing announcements.

@huggers yes and the fact the second leak has this artwork as pro So I think you are right. Could be the stuff badged as LE is the premium. Shame because it looks like we might only see the pro?

You'd assume Pro tonight wouldn't you, hope so it's the only one I can afford! Either way looking forward to seeing it, hopefully it doesn't disappoint. Other than Superman what else are we expecting from Stern in the coming months?

Why are people saying the Premium is B&W and the LE is colour? There were leaked cab pics AGES ago that clearly showed the LE was B&W with gold trim and red accents. It also makes infinitely more sense.

You'd assume Pro tonight wouldn't you, hope so it's the only one I can afford! Either way looking forward to seeing it, hopefully it doesn't disappoint. Other than Superman what else are we expecting from Stern in the coming months?

Hoping Jaws :D:D .....there are mutterings but I think it's probably wishful thinking

giphy (2).gif

Why are people saying the Premium is B&W and the LE is colour? There were leaked cab pics AGES ago that clearly showed the LE was B&W with gold trim and red accents. It also makes infinitely more sense.

Yeah but on those leaks the premium artwork now appears to be in the pro...

All 3 models are rumoured to be on show today. If true it would be great if Jack covers them all quickly during the start of the stream?

Yeah but on those leaks the premium artwork now appears to be in the pro...

Leaked Premium artwork moved to the Pro, does that mean the LE artwork maybe moved to the Premium? With Stern offering the brass trim as an add On?

Back
Top Bottom