What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Munsters... (or not? [emoji6])

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
The Pinside thread is hilarious, any rumour taken as fact, "its gonna have 4 flipper buttons" etc.

Yeah, its gonna have the moon on a stick too.

Did mnpinball mention the 4 flipper buttons? Jason is usually right and pretty much the only credible source on pinside.

So 7pm UK time Tuesday on Dead Flips Twitch channel. Going to be interesting. Feels like a long time between finding out about the game and the proper reveal, let's hope it's a goodun.

But the theme sucks for me so not fussed for the LE and with Dwight on code I'm waiting to see if its any good before ordering a premium. I'm also running out of games I like less in my shed and I've got Monster Bash LE arriving soon. I'm also super skeptical about the "lower play field" and if its going to be anything better than AC/DC. But I'm thinking this might be the Star Wars of 2019 and the other games, 007/Jaws/EddyGame and RichieGame etc might be worth waiting for... I've been trying to find out what Lyman's next game is. Also if Beatles rumours on sales performance are true might make a big difference in the pricing approach for Superman '78.

Cheers,
Neil.

Well someone has changed their tune :rolleyes::D

Ok - let me tell you the munsters is the real deal - probably the best pinball stern has ever
released. It will be sold out on day 1. Expect announcement in early December.
I meant more from the POV of it being an amazing game dood.
can't elaborate so if its ****e you all know where I live LOL, but this isn't one to miss.
On this game you won’t want to get the pro. LE/Premium for sure.

Well someone has changed their tune :rolleyes::D

yes dood and I'm happy to admit it - what's your beef? :) If nothing else you made my fanclub have their first orgasm without self abuse in their lifetimes - thanks for that :D

The new piece of information that I didn't have back then was Dwight coding it when I was introduced to the game there was someone else working on the code but then John Borg was _very_ ill (as I understand it with pneumonia) and that changed many things about its development, you might note that things that Dwight was supposed to do on other games that Stern announced hasn't happened.

As we've come to learn the code is as important to the game as the play field. I think the playfield design is very strong though hence why I'm looking forward to playing it and then deciding if I want to order it.

Cheers,
Neil.

Yeh.... GB update code... :mad::mad:

GB is the reason I’m reluctant to get too excited about any game coded by Dwight. I know he’s just towing the party line but him saying he views it as finished just rubs me the wrong way - there are inserts on the playfield which relate to nothing in the software, including the final wizard mode!

Back
Top Bottom