What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Munsters... (or not? [emoji6])

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
I like the black and white one. Watching now and not that keen on the Stewie playfield. Good ramps.

I predict the ball save will be added... Ops won't like not having a ball save.

Premium black and white looks the dogs doodahs to me. Love it ?
But how does it play?

I think the premium looks the best.

The side art on the LE I hoped would be different and it doesn't have gold armour. I like the spider armour bits but the rest isn't great.

But there is a ballsave. It's just Gary's old and deaf. He was quite clearly told it's turned off. I'm assuming to reduce length of time people are hogging machine.
The adjustments for ball save we're visible in the menu when they turned the extra balls off.

No need to panic

Dwight just said its default is off but you can turn it on, on for multi ball

Well I really like the look of it Pro looks nice LE looks freeking astonishing!!!!!!!!! can't wait for al the pins in the next few years to look this good BUT .......WTF is the black and white version why / just why do that? The pro looks nice but without the lover playfield I'd feel i was getting a bum wrap.

The black and white one, I dig it but not sure I'd want to own it. The LE looks the part but hard to get a proper idea of the rules and code etc from this. Wonder how the pro deals with the lack of lower play field too. Beautiful looking game either way

Art wise I like the look of the black and white one.

Overall looks more interesting that I was expecting. Hope to get a chance to play one.

Feeling out of touch as there are so many machines that came out over the last couple of years that I still haven’t played

Black and white looks fresh and different. Looks like a nice game. Theme puts me off buying one but I look forward to playing it.

Sticking with the caramac 'gold' legs on the LE... I saw this finish in person on a Gold edition Beatles recently and it is really unpleasant. Why not shiny gold brass plate?

Think it's a weird decision to make the LE colour and Premium B&W although I do like the B&W. Layout looks unexciting but I'll reserve judgement til I've played it. Hopefully soon...

Back
Top Bottom