What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Munsters... (or not? [emoji6])

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
Very brave to do a Munsters. It will inevitably be compared to TAF.

Original B&W TV series?
Or is there a new film/tv remake due? (Like Addam’s was based on)

I’m guessing most of the cast will have passed on by now...

The artwork looks like original series, however, I did hear last year that a new series was in production.

Yes that was knocking around on Pinside yesterday with the other cabinet colours. No playfield and not confirmed yet

Really liking the artwork on these. Lets just hope Stern actually put in some imagination in to the playfield and don't give us poor 'toys' such as Deadpool with 3 springs!

The artwork looks like original series, however, I did hear last year that a new series was in production.

Based on the original series, reveal/release November according to MNPinball who is rarely wrong about these things.

Stern could be on a roll this year as a great theme. some sort of cellar lower playfield maybe?

time for some Fall Out Boy

Purples my fave colour but black n white is no brainer, ignoring I can't afford one
Yes you can you tight git.
It's a title I have my eye on. One of the best titles from Stern in recent years.

Reactions: JMP
Looks like from the movie to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Struggling to care about the theme. The original wasn’t great. The 90s revamp was dreadful. What’s driving this? Is there a new film in the pipeline or is it hoping to piggy back on TAF?

So saying the game might be fantastic. Wouldn’t be the first good game to come from a stinker of a theme

I used to watch the re-runs on BBC 2 I think, back in the day.
It will undoubtedly be compared to TAF. Stern will have to knock it out the park... so many ideas of great toys for this game.
Also to take $$$ away from MBR

I will take an LE @philpalmer

Last edited:
The Munsters had better ratings then Addams Family but both were finished off as Dave said by Batman in Colour

There is currently a reboot in the works at NBC it was announcement over a year ago and all has gone quiet.

I think it’ll mostly likely be like BM66 just premiums, LE and super LE’s and have a short production run!

It's gotta be slapstick funny, like the show.

It's about time Stern stopped being so serious with their themes!

The Munsters had better ratings then Addams Family but both were finished off as Dave said by Batman in Colour

There is currently a reboot in the works at NBC it was announcement over a year ago and all has gone quiet.

I think it’ll mostly likely be like BM66 just premiums, LE and super LE’s and have a short production run!
That's the Beatles..... SLE etc.
There will be a Munsters pro for sure.

No SLE like Replay was that will be Beatles (Joe K got Stern the licence)

Munsters Pro, Prem & LE, but even without a SLE it’s going to look great next to a BM66, providing they haven’t changed the art too much from those renders, they are over a year old now, fingers crossed as the premium art is stunning!

Yes it may well go well next to bm66 , that may be the problem?
But this needs a good game as well as fantastic theme integration as bm66 is, IMO the best theme integration ever.Problem is for that it needs loads of video,like bm66 does, IMO. But I believe they have had problems with video, part of the problem with the bm66, hence why it took a look long to get where it is now.Just look how minimalist the video is on gotg.
Virtually all others are graphics- deadpool,maiden,aerosmith etc

Yes it may well go well next to bm66 , that may be the problem[emoji3]
But this needs a good game as well as fantastic theme integration as bm66 is, IMO the best theme integration ever.Problem is for that it needs loads of video,like bm66 does, IMO. But I believe they have had problems with video, part of the problem with the bm66, hence why it took a look long to get where it is now.Just look how minimalist the video is on gotg.
Virtually all others are graphics- deadpool,maiden,aerosmith etc

Spot on Chris.

I spoke to Lyman at pinburgh and he said that the reason batman was taking so long was the video editing - he also added he has a ton of rules to add too!.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back
Top Bottom