The Munsters... (or not? [emoji6])

Andypuk

Aug 12, 2013
Birmingham, UK
Really liking the artwork on these. Lets just hope Stern actually put in some imagination in to the playfield and don't give us poor 'toys' such as Deadpool with 3 springs!

johnwhitfield

Jul 21, 2011
new cross
Struggling to care about the theme. The original wasn’t great. The 90s revamp was dreadful. What’s driving this? Is there a new film in the pipeline or is it hoping to piggy back on TAF ?

So saying the game might be fantastic. Wouldn’t be the first good game to come from a stinker of a theme

Dave Bishop

Jul 21, 2011
Sidcup, Kent
I used to watch the re-runs on BBC 2 I think, back in the day.
It will undoubtedly be compared to TAF . Stern will have to knock it out the park... so many ideas of great toys for this game.
Also to take $$$ away from MBR

I will take an LE @philpalmer

Last edited:

Tilt_Birmingham

Apr 26, 2016
birmingham
The Munsters had better ratings then Addams Family but both were finished off as Dave said by Batman in Colour

There is currently a reboot in the works at NBC it was announcement over a year ago and all has gone quiet.

I think it’ll mostly likely be like BM66 just premiums, LE and super LE’s and have a short production run!

Replay

Jul 21, 2011
The Munsters had better ratings then Addams Family but both were finished off as Dave said by Batman in Colour

There is currently a reboot in the works at NBC it was announcement over a year ago and all has gone quiet.

I think it’ll mostly likely be like BM66 just premiums, LE and super LE’s and have a short production run!
That's the Beatles..... SLE etc.
There will be a Munsters pro for sure.

J85M

Feb 24, 2017
UK

No SLE like Replay was that will be Beatles (Joe K got Stern the licence)

Munsters Pro, Prem & LE, but even without a SLE it’s going to look great next to a BM66, providing they haven’t changed the art too much from those renders, they are over a year old now, fingers crossed as the premium art is stunning!

Poibug

Aug 10, 2011
flintshire
Yes it may well go well next to bm66 , that may be the problem😀
But this needs a good game as well as fantastic theme integration as bm66 is, IMO the best theme integration ever.Problem is for that it needs loads of video,like bm66 does, IMO. But I believe they have had problems with video, part of the problem with the bm66, hence why it took a look long to get where it is now.Just look how minimalist the video is on gotg.
Virtually all others are graphics- deadpool,maiden,aerosmith etc

OP
OP
Neil McRae

Neil McRae

Site Supporter
Jun 5, 2016
Surrey
Yes it may well go well next to bm66 , that may be the problem
But this needs a good game as well as fantastic theme integration as bm66 is, IMO the best theme integration ever.Problem is for that it needs loads of video,like bm66 does, IMO. But I believe they have had problems with video, part of the problem with the bm66, hence why it took a look long to get where it is now.Just look how minimalist the video is on gotg.
Virtually all others are graphics- deadpool,maiden,aerosmith etc
Spot on Chris.

I spoke to Lyman at pinburgh and he said that the reason batman was taking so long was the video editing - he also added he has a ton of rules to add too!.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro