What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Munsters... (or not? [emoji6])

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
Virtual pinball Dave :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Only 500 LE.

Think these might sell out like Maiden did.

Only 500 LE.

Think these might sell out like Maiden did.
Maiden didn’t sellout, you could still get the LEs at various places; the US had plenty after all the usual Stern “get it before it’s gone they will sell out instantly”’hype.

Outside of Stern selling the production run to distributors these days the LEs rarely physically sell out. Same hype around SW and GOTG still plenty of NIB LEs up for grabs.

Maiden didn’t sellout, you could still get the LEs at various places; the US had plenty after all the usual Stern “get it before it’s gone they will sell out instantly”’hype.

Outside of Stern selling the production run to distributors these days the LEs rarely physically sell out. Same hype around SW and GOTG still plenty of NIB LEs up for grabs.
Should have clarified.
Stern sold out.
That is of course different to distributors selling out.
Don't think Stern sold out of GOTGLE or Beatles yet.

I'm thinking on the LE, if it's Black & White then I will be a happy bunny.
It will suit the machine much more with the original show being in black & white, I just hope it's done right.
It's a fine line and could be to easy to make a mess of it. Fingers crossed that Stern do get it right.

I don't think so.

Why not? The B&W TZ has been on the cards for over 5 years with everyone eagerly awaiting it to be finished... Which is now is and everyone or majority of people loved

I’d say it definitely could be a contributing factor to a B&W Munsters machine.... shouldn’t be hard for STERN to adapt from colour to b&w

Last edited:
I think people liked it. Not sure they loved it at least not at Pinball Expo the game wasn't maxed out with people desperate to see it, so go see it in person and tell me what you think, yes its interesting but its not something that changes the world, although as you know TZ sucks so it could be my bias :D guilty m'lord. the timing of it being finished doesn't work for stern to know if it was a good idea or not, I'm sure they looked at it but I don't think it made them make this decision, other bigger factors would come into play.

Franchi will be at TPF so I'll ask him what the inspiration was.

So the Premium is black and white. The pro has no lower play field. So you're going to need an LE? Also no ball save is a bold choice

Back
Top Bottom