What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "I just beat my high score" thread

Just walloped my previous high score on World Poker Tour. Smashed it and finished the World Championship.

IMG_7897.JPG

Most I ever got was 150 mil but I ain't no pinball wizard.
It's a great game that really does humble even the great players.

Most I ever got was 150 mil but I ain't no pinball wizard.
It's a great game that really does humble even the great players.
It is a great game. I missed a few shots late on in the game because the flippers were getting a little tired. Just ordered some parts to rebuild them.

Nothing stellar but this game is going back to its rightful owner at the end of the week - thought I'd have a few last games.

Somehow for the first time ever managed to finish Sea of Simulation and actually get to Portal and play it fair and square! (Funny because a few days ago I took the glass off and chucked the ball around the game to see what Portal was like before it went back haha). Not an amazing score but I was so pleased to actually get to Portal and play it, what a rush!

i.imgur.com_PTj28AJ.jpg

Trying to decide which is the better game - TRON or AC/DC - could only get one this year - and neither come up for sale so probably doesn't matter!

Nothing stellar but this game is going back to its rightful owner at the end of the week - thought I'd have a few last games.

Somehow for the first time ever managed to finish Sea of Simulation and actually get to Portal and play it fair and square! (Funny because a few days ago I took the glass off and chucked the ball around the game to see what Portal was like before it went back haha). Not an amazing score but I was so pleased to actually get to Portal and play it, what a rush!

i.imgur.com_PTj28AJ.jpg

It was great to see you get to Daft Punk Multiball as well the other night Sam. :thumbs:

Pity I missed watching you achieve this, I don't remember ever getting to Portal myself. I'm gonna miss playing my old Tron LE once it goes back to it's owner. :(

Great effort that Kev. Maximising multipliers ?
**** knows :rofl:. Nah just shooting the flashy thing as always :D. That right lane IS very hard to hit, and that multiplier usually times out before the ball is even kicked out of the scoop, even when trying to cancel the animations with a double flip. I have hit it a few times but usually it times out before getting the chance. Another case of poor coding.

**** knows :rofl:. Nah just shooting the flashy thing as always :D. That right lane IS very hard to hit, and that multiplier usually times out before the ball is even kicked out of the scoop, even when trying to cancel the animations with a double flip. I have hit it a few times but usually it times out before getting the chance. Another case of poor coding.
There is a grace period of a second or two on it. I used to do a drop catch from the scoop eject and then shoot it straight away.

There is a grace period of a second or two on it. I used to do a drop catch from the scoop eject and then shoot it straight away.
Definetly a game of a lot of drop catches and dead bounces thats for sure with a lot of ball traffic down the central area.

New Hobbit at local arcade (well its about an hour away but its localish)

IMG_1223.jpeg

Not great but decent for me...
IMG_1222.jpeg
Will do beter when i work out what to do.

Sign of the times are a changing, they now have 3 pins in Kent Amusements Woz, Hobbit and X-Men :thumbs:

Stonking form tonight, inspired by Albert's T2 game at the weekend:

IMG_20170316_212327.jpg

Then pretty much doubled the previous high on HS2:

IMG_20170316_220339.jpg

Before getting to Portal on Tron but had a really crap portal multiball :rolleyes::

IMG_20170316_222241.jpg

20170316_222156_004.jpg
Had a fantastic game on Star Trek last night at Telboy's.
KM multiball on first ball, made even better by hitting warp 9.1 for double scoring before starting it :)
Finished with 453million.

Back
Top Bottom