What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "I just beat my high score" thread

just made grand champion on fish tales :)
probably a lame score compared to you guys, but a whopper for me ;)

What was it???
I had fishtales on and off for 7 years. Never got super jackpots and never broke 350 million. I am utterly **** though

New GC high score for me last night on Aerosmith. I had 4 balls in the Toybox and started Elevator multiball which is a 3 ball multiball, so it had to release all 4 balls in the Toybox which I'm sure ended up being 6 ball multiball. After that ended I got another ball in the Toybox starting 5 ball multiball.

I'm still a way off getting to Medley multiball, think I have started maybe 5 or 6 out of the 9. Cracking game.

20170820_100155.jpg

New GC high score for me last night on Aerosmith. I had 4 balls in the Toybox and started Elevator multiball which is a 3 ball multiball, so it had to release all 4 balls in the Toybox which I'm sure ended up being 6 ball multiball. After that ended I got another ball in the Toybox starting 5 ball multiball.

I'm still a way off getting to Medley multiball, think I have started maybe 5 or 6 out of the 9. Cracking game.

View attachment 50540

Thats interesting ( most of the balls in the toybox so have to give you more than you should have), how does AS manage with more than 1 player? Does it unload the toybox between players? Or is it a case of lock stealing to the extreme?

Thats interesting ( most of the balls in the toybox so have to give you more than you should have), how does AS manage with more than 1 player? Does it unload the toybox between players? Or is it a case of lock stealing to the extreme?
I believe player 2 will get virtual locks until it matches what is already in the Toybox, but if player 1 has 5 balls locked and player 2 starts a 3 ball multiball he/she will obviously get the 5 balls. I also believe that the ball save will only save 3 balls rather than 5 for player 2. Unloading each turn would probably be the fairest way, or disabling the physical lock, but that takes away the major toy.

Yeah I've had it give one player the other players saved balls from the toy box but then the other player still has that many balls saved and will be shot into play when the multi ball starts for them..
Also remembers balls shot into toy box but missed, will reload them if you drop into the lock when not lit also (if needed)

Good score btw :thumbs:

Got this tonight on TAF, with 3 ball game, but with extra balls active (I got 2) and tilt pretty sensitive. I see on UK pinball league, high score is 600 million +, but when did quick web search, it seems some one on Pinside got 165 billion :eek::eek::eek:

20170822_192150.jpg

165 billion my ärse !

I've had games over a billion and it takes a long time.
They would have had to play one game for about 7 hours.

Transformers has been at SWL for nearly 4 years now, set to 4 balls with no extra balls in tounrament mode. Never had a sniff of the Grand Champion score before now, then last Friday this happened...!!! :eek:

:clap: :clap: :clap:

IMG_20170908_211831.jpg

While certainly not my highest score on Banzai it is always nice to get the high score on somebody else's game (and dominate the high score list :)). Sorry @Garry Sp8 :p

IMG_9366.JPG IMG_9367.JPG

Back
Top Bottom