What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "I just beat my high score" thread

virtual pinball on a phone or tablet is at least two to three times easier than real pinball, so it's not really comparable. If you play it on a PC, then (it seems, from the fact that *all* the top scorers on TPA are playing on a PC) even easier. A mouse can win skillshots with pixel-by-pixel precision, and nudging always has a guaranteed result.

it's still your top score so you still achieved something worth celebrating, even if it only relates to a smaller number on a real machine.

IMG_2965.JPG Finally got beyond the 100M mark !!! LOL 3 balls out of the box settings.

not my high score (i have a pic of 326M from a while back) but a good one - just updated to the new code today and thought i'd 'have a quick game' on Pirates

IMG_9237.JPG
IMG_9234.JPG
typically just the Heart SuperJackpot still to get for the 4 Winds wizard mode - i'm sure i musta collected the crew a bunch of times so that's probably a bulb out. i got to 4WMB once years ago and will again, this game is a blast!

Getting the hang of spiderman and absolutely loving it!
Getting your doublers and triplers lined up for multi balls and Battle Royale adds to the strategy and makes you want to play through modes. 50m bonus champ from the same game.
One mode and a few goblin hits away from Super Hero. :)

image.jpg

Not a brilliant score, but finally playing LOTR again after months of being bent over by Iron Man while it agonisingly rips me a new one EVERY ****ING TIME.

I need to give LOTR more time to breathe before I go after a Metallica Pro.

IMG_6198.JPG

Just obliterated the Autobot high score on Transformers. Thought I would play a two player game, Decepticons vs Autobots. Autobots kicked ârse.
I also defeated Cybertron for the first time during the game (collected the Cybertron jackpot with a triple multiplier shot).

IMG_8266.JPG IMG_8264.JPG

Last edited:
IMG_20170518_222239.jpg
The best score I've managed to put up on LOTR to date and the closest to reaching Valinor. I completed destroy the ring twice and there and back again. I also collected 6 gifts of the elves, but didn't quite manage Fellowship or Return of the King. It definitely feels achievable though, there must be more to come!

IMG_2567.JPG Waited 20 plus years to play taf again.

Had it about 6 weeks now and nudging my gc up.

What's decent ? A lot more than this I'm sure!

A billion on Ghostbusters! Epic epic - had such a great game !uploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20170603_b45e37e741c035025d35cdd45953ae5e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

View attachment 45990 Waited 20 plus years to play taf again.

Had it about 6 weeks now and nudging my gc up.

What's decent ? A lot more than this I'm sure!

Look on the UK pinball league website. That gives you stats on game scores. 4 ball. No extras.

Back in the day I had the top score on a brand new Addams in the wild with 555m. It all depends on the tilt, number of balls, ability to score extra balls. If you have a well adjusted right flipper and Lane guide you can just go for ramps and score big on Addams and pick up extra balls. Get to 100 and you get the big bear bonus or something and it is 5m? A ramp

EM play and bells just suit a Summers day - been enjoying my rat-pin. Just obliterated any hi-score 4.5K+ on 3-ball, this thing scores in minimum of 1s!

20170626_123316.jpg

Last edited:
Wow 100M walker kill - how did you do that?! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dunno, was too busy watching balls flying around.

Maybe a 5x multiplier on a 2x playfield??

First game played after getting it set up back home

Attachments

• 20170626_182231.jpg
    20170626_182231.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 35
Also had a mega game on The Hobbit at Tilt last night.
3.6million after first ball - finished with just under 4million.

It went on that long it delayed the trophy presentations, plus meant I couldn't play in the final of the High Score Comp.

Reactions: ski
20170701_114041.jpg

Don't know if this is a good score but it appears to be the best score on this forum, mainly because no one else has admitted to a GC on Party Zone.

I had only got this fully working before Play Glasgow so not had much play time on it, but I'm enjoying it now.

Reactions: ski
My pinball mojo is definitely not here at the moment, but it was good to get a decent score, my PB I think, on Monster Bash today. Got to Monsters of Rock and two Monster Bashes, but as always I have EBs on so I probably had 6 balls for this, maybe even 7, so poor by purists' standards.

uploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20170723_e8129692dc210c9d975dbaddb4636a55.jpg

Back
Top Bottom