What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "I just beat my high score" thread

Easily my top on AC/DC... :D Probably would have been a fair bit more if I knew what exactly to shoot for with all the different shots for song jackpots... :rolleyes: London Selfie League Winter Season... :cool:

IMG_20161113_163310.jpg

@Spandangler

I love FT as it is a fun game. I actually lke going for the Tell A Lie, Monster Fish, Rock the Boat and Feed Frenzy. But to get a big score, just ignore all of them. You can apply a really simple strategy to FT. You just need 6 shots to get massive scores

Caster's Club - you can forehand this and also backhand this about 1 shot in 3 on my game. You can also fast cast this on my game
Top right saucer - forehand and backhand with a ball bouncing just above the left flipper
Captive ball - either flipper

Nothing else matters on this game. It is. 50-50 whether you go for the video mode, but that is the only one worth considering imho

Multiball, multiball, Multiball. If you get lucky you get deep into the super jackpots. I got about 600m of them on this score

Haha. Yeah. Theres just something about FT, I'm sh1t at it. Think my top score is about 300 million and I've NEVER got to supers!!

Challenge accepted
Looking forward to getting my hands on TWD for a couple of months next Thursday - just a shame MET has to go the other way for the duration.

Awesome score on an awesome game:)

Never got near LMS but it sounds like pure Lyman genius.

I had a few games on TWD last night, and they all reminded me just how incredibly **** i am at it, relatively speaking.

Was this 3 ball normal play, or 4 ball tournament? OL posts high or low (not that there's much difference)?

Factory settings, I'll have a look where the posts are

edit

Just checked, posts are set wide, but not much difference as you said

3 balls with extras on and a very tight tilt

Last edited:
Not my high scores, just played 4 games....

49m Tron, 48m Avatar 40 on ball 1, 211m ST.... then IM brought me down to real life with 15m

GB makes above feel slow!

166mil on Tron LE yesterday in the Shine Highscore Comp at Tilt. Only the 2nd time I've got to Portal. It certainly helped making sure I started double scoring before starting SoS - 44mil :)

And I was just happy seeing SoS for the first time ever and scoring 80m, had to ask @Wizcat what the hell you do during it! :)

Well done Wayne

Only just got this so no idea what a good score is. Got this score despite losing one ball when it fell off the right wireform.

IMG_7563.JPG

Only just noticed this thread - good timing as just set a new GC on Ghostbusters this morning and no one apart from me cares in the slightest!

IMG_5330.JPG

Pretty happy with that as previous GC was just over 1.5 billion. Problem is I was planning on upgrading software to 1.12 this afternoon and now I don't want to!

Also recently picked up a Walking Dead LE from @Marvello for my dad - it's at my parent's place so I've only played 10-15 games or so but set the GC when I was over for lunch last Sunday.

IMG_5319.JPG

Didnt really know what I was doing to be honest - I had picked up the basics but had no idea re strategy. Managed to make it to Hoarde through pure luck but didn't do that well. I've been ill this week so have read up on the rules and watched Bowen's tutorial, so hoping to improve on that score when I'm over on Sunday for Christmas.

Attachments

• IMG_5330.JPG
    IMG_5330.JPG
    148.4 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom