What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "I just beat my high score" thread

No I'm not that good! You need 60 combos in game overall.

I enjoy getting that one game in a hundred that goes on forever. It actually leaves me so full of adrenaline that I'm panting and feeling slightly sick at the end of 20 mins, then don't play another game for several days; just admire the score and release the adrenaline. 60 combos or anything near it would give me a heart attack for sure - great score Greg ;)

I'm not much of a player; definitely better at fixing pins than playing them, but was very pleased to smash through my previous best of around 800 million on ATTACK FROM MARS to set a personal best of over 3 billion :D at Special When Lit on Friday night. As a bench mark I think the highest score on the machine was 11 billion, so a way to go yet, but a big leap forward for me! All thanks to @Moonraker for showing me the rules and basic strategy to avoid draining. Seems to have worked!

I love AFM. If money was no object this would be top of my list. It's just so silly, camp and fun!

c2.staticflickr.com_6_5588_29875136134_886869773a_b.jpg

Haven't had a left adjustable outlane post since i bought the machine and have been getting punished for two years solid by this thing because of it. Got one sorted, fitted it today, and smashed my previous poor attempts of 4-6bill by a mile:

i85_photobucket_com_albums_k62_rusolinio_th_JMHighscore_mp4_.jpg

Keep at it, Walking Dead kicks your ass over and over until you get that one good game where you just blow it up. A good Horde score can do wonders too :)

Keep at it, Walking Dead kicks your ass over and over until you get that one good game where you just blow it up. A good Horde score can do wonders too :)
Had my first horde today! Got the second best score with it. I also installed superbands today, they've certainly helped.

What's your secret to Riot Daz ?
I never seem to score well in it.
I had it running with well walker and blood bath, just kept hitting it for 40 odd million each time. I think they call it in the zone.
I never seem to do well on CDC.
Got back into playing TWD just recently and this game is fricking awesome , I'm loving it.

I had it running with well walker and blood bath, just kept hitting it for 40 odd million each time. I think they call it in the zone.
I never seem to do well on CDC.
Got back into playing TWD just recently and this game is fricking awesome , I'm loving it.
It is such a hard shot though. Is it a tad more open on a Premium/LE ? It is tight as a gnat's chuff on the Pro.

It is such a hard shot though. Is it a tad more open on a Premium/LE ? It is tight as a gnat's chuff on the Pro.
I have a similar problem with CDD, bicycle girl ramp is way harder to make a clean shot on the LE and because of this I never seem to get a decent CDC score.
Still trying though.

Nah, my cousin had showed up and we were chatting as I played the last ball. The GC was 36 or 38Billion that day. 22 didn't seem worthy!

I think perhaps this is where I say that Peter @Nedreud and I were discussing the GC score at SWL, in tournament mode, 4 balls with no extra balls...! o_O

I once got 314million, 4 ball tournament rules, now take that humiliating thought & enjoy your Friday evening with a sense of pride in your achievement. :p

Really happy with this, late night game and I was quite tired!

Attachments

• IMG_0155.JPG
    IMG_0155.JPG
    125.1 KB · Views: 33
Played GB Premium and got nearly 900 million ( 4 ball game ).

Happy with that and the scoring bonuses are insane on this game;)

On my wanted list as it really has that one more game appeal and so many shots - I had pretty much zero clue what I was doing but it was a blast:D

When Storage Multiball starts with a shaker installed the effect is fantastic!

Back
Top Bottom