What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "I just beat my high score" thread

Managed a few good ones, starting with LOTR:

i.imgur.com_IhCX4dh.jpg

Then tonight decided to have a quick game on T2 and managed a decent score, 2 super jacks and a few multiballs/payback times:
i.imgur.com_e8jJoWD.jpg

And for good measure did a decent destroy the ring time on 2 ball destroy the ring:

i.imgur.com_uLnRVYJ.jpg

4 balls and 190m, yes I'm ****!
thank you for making me feel better :)

i once got 390m on AFM (a game i also own, albeit in bits for the last 2yrs) at a league meet. the lowest score of the day. 3balls. Still... double yours though!

I think we need a lowest score while honestly really trying hard thread.

Pro version, enjoying it so far. Really like the different ways to play it too. Have played the premium at Tilt and whilst that's really good too the upper playfield is a bit too big and not as much flow which is one of the best parts of the pro. Lighting is obviously nicer but it's good on the pro too

Great score Chris, I never got a billion on mine yet [emoji17]

Safari Sagoody:

Christopher Biggins is as camp as a row of pink tents. He's a national treasure somehow and I hope he's not a wrong 'un

Gillian Taylforth went on to do 15 years of Eastenders but is still most famous for her A1 slip-road Range Rover antics, after which she unsuccessfully tried to sue The Sun newspaper for suggesting she was gobbling off her boss. She claimed that actually he was having a pancreatitis attack, and she was merely giving him abdominal massage. With her tongue presumably. Via his cock.

Reactions: JMP
Great score Chris, I never got a billion on mine yet s3.amazonaws.com_tapatalk_emoji_emoji17.png

Yes it was very enjoyable..Funny thing was I wasted a ball because my wife distracted me as I was commenting on her "average" score .
But from then on it just got better and better . I always get much fun from the game. I was at the point of another Monsters of Rock but the ball drained. My hands were a bit shaky.
I was thinking about getting a speaker upgrade. Have you done anything like that with yours???

No, not yet. I always put in remote battery holders and trough sleeves and latest ROMs and new apron cards but that's about it. There's loads of upgrades now you can get, from invisible glass and colour DMD to sound boards and speakers and headphone jacks and lighting mods. Go for it.

Nothing like Westons Vintage Cider and then a game of Monster Bash .

See below

A funny thing happened around 1 Billion-The music changed and a different voice started talking to me .I had got a Lyman's Lament -well funny

DSC_0026.JPG

Finally got round to fitting the new soccer ball to my WCS94
image.jpg
Then a couple of games later this happened :eek:
image.jpg
Got to the World Cup final twice, won the first one 7-5 and lost the second 6-7. Can't see myself ever topping this!

20160510_140717.jpg
First half decent score I've had, not in the billions like some have had. Damn mass hysteria, really good fun and I can handle the reverse flippers but when you hit the captive ball it reverts to normal which is all well and good if you realise its done it lol, lost the 3 balls in play when it happened :mad:.

On latest code 1.29SNV30265.JPG after 2 balls. Unfortunately maybe the interruption to take the pic or the surprise meant didn't end up with that much more at the end of the game.

Greyjoy, although most of it was from Hand of the King although no Stark so no looping centre ramp like Keith Elwin. Must have come from maxed out multipliers.

I suppose Greyjoy when played well has higher scoring than any other house, its just getting there thats the problem :)

uploadfromtaptalk1468163007705.jpg

Earlier today - Grand Champ score on Mick on a Stick :-D

Everything came together nicely - completed Album Multiball, collected a bunch of the albums, collected all Records and had an epic Record / Hang Fire Multiball with multiplier running on the Jackpot cash in shot.

As always could have been higher... Just needed to string together a few shots to complete the Combos for Encore mode also.... Aaaaaagh.

I am Jumping Jack Flash, you Can Always Get What You Want, I have no Sympathy For The Devil and Wild Horses couldn't drag me away ;-)

1 coffee at lunchtime = new high score.

View attachment 13932

...after well over a year in storage my first game on a freshly levelled Spiderman p.i.s.s.e.s. directly in face of previous efforts:

IMG_3980.JPG

it's remotely possible i'm actually improving a little. Here's to future efforts p.i.s.s.i.n.g. higher still.

Just need the ColorDMD now to make it look a bit prettier for framing purposes (this is a Dr Pinball LCD display).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom