What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "I just beat my high score" thread

Just had the game of my life on Tron.... Hit Portal Multiball for only the third time since I've owned it, failed on the Super Jackpot as usual but got round to Sea of Simulation for the second time. Major bonuses, knocking Will Dutton off the GC score at last. :D

s11.postimg.org_7ydozu2yb_Tron_GC.jpg

Nice score!!!

Just had 500 million (ish maybe close to 600) on Stern Star Trek, is that any good?

Just got 601m on Getaway. I'm sure that's not that impressive but only had it couple of months and only started owning 6 months ago so not bad for a newbie?
As usual most of it off one ball then disappointment !

IMG_20151125_174222.jpg After owning the machine for about 10 years I did this tonight on funhouse! Twice round the mirror and a super frenzy stacked with normal frenzy during multiball (10 Mil bonus! The screen couldn't display it!). Can of Redbull beforehand and a flipper rebuild is defo the way to go :D.

Been putting a few games on The Shadow since it arrived on Friday and made it to Final Battle tonight. 7 shots left to complete, seriously difficult to beat!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 12
Just had 500 million (ish maybe close to 600) on Stern Star Trek, is that any good?
Probably beats my 525mil.
Did you get to the 2nd wizard? Can't remember what it's called - Enterprise Amok?, I had it lit ready to go and then drained

Probably beats my 525mil.
Did you get to the 2nd wizard? Can't remember what it's called - Enterprise Amok?, I had it lit ready to go and then drained

It was 605m followed by a 590m the game after but nothing that close since. Not sure whether I did get to Enterprise Amok on the higher game, I did get the 3rd Vengeance mode though which when defeated gave me 10% of my total points (at the time was over 400m) so was a nice 40m odd. The double scoring round racked up a load of points as I had super spinner and ramps going along with main multiball - don't think I made the proper Super Jackpot, but got the 1st Super Jackpot doubled twice (was circa 20m total).

In early code, Enterprise Amok was imaginatively called "2nd Mini Wizard Mode" :p

I expect you to blitz the Metallica high score at Special When lit the next time you are visiting...! :cool:

104m my new Ripley's high score . Still trying to beat the 128m Sir Squires put on it just before he sold it to me. Done without getting anywhere near Atlantis really

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 7
Nice one GrizZ, I've never got any closer than getting one back in her eye after she starts singing opera. I bet your heart was beating fast going for that little centre ramp :D

I saw Eddie Mole get 2 in one game at Swavesey about 3 years ago while casually chatting to me at the same time. He was a master.

Back
Top Bottom