What's new

The "I just beat my high score" thread

Over-hauled main right-hand flipper (the one that shoots the VECTORSCAN ramp) and I got a new high score first game. Nearly completed multi-ball twice as well :D

farm1.staticflickr.com_635_21495877989_749f16bd58_c.jpg

Had soooo little time to play pins last couple weeks :( So annoyingly haven't put much time on the Stones yet and for the most part Mick has been kicking my ass , this can be one tough game ! But out of the blue it all came together ...I had Play Records running with Rock Star , and I think a couple of multipliers, and even collected all records to start the Hang Fire mode :D ...and before I knew it had racked up my highest to date. All about the stacking on this bad boy. From reading up I think any 100+ is decent on TRS, so I'm chuffed.

IMG_6546.JPG

High game score so far on TWD pro is 190m, still getting used to it :)

Got these modes so far, no idea if they are any good or not and no idea what X Champion is for:

img.photobucket.com_albums_v203_windoesnot_IMG_0714_zpshxzx8ipv.jpg

img.photobucket.com_albums_v203_windoesnot_IMG_0715_zpsj5lvlftx.jpg

img.photobucket.com_albums_v203_windoesnot_IMG_0713_zpspjdobria.jpg

Hmm, probably something to do with the 45m shot during Tunnel whilst Prison and 2x playfield was running :D

Been struggling to set a worthy grand champ score on Sopranos since its strip and clean.

I took a different approach and picked off all the envelopes to rise up the ranks to Consigliere, which is one rank below the sub wizard mode, stupidly I tilted the machine after an outlane drain not realising I still had another ball, THING IS - tilting resets your rank back to the beginning :eek: My ball 3 I started my second Bing multiball and just focussed on the safe, I managed to bring in a food fight which is a frenzy of a couple of hundred thousand points a switch and I managed to climb back up to Consigliere again.

Never did managed to get any further the second time round but all in all a good game :clap:

IMG_20151022_115852840.jpg

Well after losing on Genesis last Sunday to our American visitor (4M to 500K) I decided to do something about it...

DSC_0097.jpg

Oh and it was in it's standard configuration of 5 balls with extra balls.

Triple stacked twice,2 left ramp extra balls and the third extra ball was from third video mode,killed dracula on the first triple stack one off it second time round,few castle jackpots I think also,stacks of thiiirty miiillions,I think my rats bonus was 266 million which got added with every ball,bats bonus was high as well which got added with every ball the machine was screaming couldn't keep up:)

Back
Top Bottom