What's new

The "I just beat my high score" thread

When I received my AC/DC back from Wayne after he had borrowed it for a few months, he had left some stupidly high scores on it. A couple of high scores well over a Billion, a massive Song Jackpot and an impressive Encore score on it as well.

I couldn't hit anywhere near any of these scores since, just settling for a couple of Song high scores. The game was having problems with the knocker sounding so I've reinstalled the software to cure it, well that's my story anyway... :suspect: ;)

Ah yes I too can attest to the WWJ virus, my BSD having a grand champ score of over 9 billion for the longest time (even stayed there after a factory reset!). It went when I had to replace the rom chip with an @Paul special but I've never hit anything close to it.

Ah yes I too can attest to the WWJ virus, my BSD having a grand champ score of over 9 billion for the longest time (even stayed there after a factory reset!). It went when I had to replace the rom chip with an @Paul special but I've never hit anything close to it.
9 billion! Jesus H Vampire that is mental. I haven't even done 2 bill on mine. Oh the shame ;-)

Not a huge score for some, but I had my best ever game of LotR at @johnwhitfield 's league meet earlier today, 49,377,470.

I'm still coming down from the excitement of finally getting a really good game of LotR in (for a relative newbie)! Consistent ball control, lots of on-target shots, good multi-ball play... it all just finally clicked. In the end I lost focus when I saw I'd reached Destroy the Ring and couldn't quite believe it. I think that's the least mediocre I've been at pinball so far. ;)

WTF
i had mine 3 days and my best is only 128M, can't see me *ever* getting anything approaching that.
and in Bowen's tutorial video, he got the GC score (or maybe #2 or 3?) with 280M

so is that score of 1.2B genuine and witnessed, or did he possibly have the glass off?

images.tapatalk_cdn.com_15_06_19_e17700ac49509d87efa5e72f16c137ea.jpg
Sun is shining, time today to kick back, and just got my highest on Popeye! Life is good [emoji2]

Reached Wizard Mode (again @Fintan Stack ;) ) but failed to rescue Olive :sad: Just one more spinach can to collect and I blew it. Still, cracking game. Nailed a bunch of Jackpots in Bluto Multiball, and completed the hard as nails Item Multiball :)

Toot toot!

images.tapatalk_cdn.com_15_06_19_bc34c92c82b8906aea61cea7997591c3.jpg

Last edited:
995,030,550 on The Shadow, everything setup as factory... I got over a billion when I first got the machine, but had the outlanes set easy (was how I got it), so this is my first sniff of a billion with the machine setup like this... how close... :confused:

IMG_0605.JPG

I set new grand champions on both my machines Monday which also conveniently track my best evers atm.

CFTBL - 313 million
JD - 768 million (non super game)

Just had a good game on my new Johnny Mnemonic :D Got to Powerdown for the first time but had a shocking spinner millions and couldn't get back to it for a second go so the 3x Hold Bonus I carried over on the last couple of balls could have made this a monster...there's always the next game :thumbs:

IMG_6405.JPG

Managed to roll over Fireball for the first time ever this evening. Final score was 115,130 :D For such an old and simple game, it's stupidly addictive!

Appreciate this won't be up there with the top rankers on here but pretty pumped after getting this. Got to Poker Hands multiball on ball 1 and WPT World Championship on ball 2 (first time). Of course I totally flumped the latter having never seen it before and not knowing how to do it :)

Annoyingly got to No Limit Multiball 3 times too but never managed to stack it with Change Gears, would have been way higher if I had

Back
Top Bottom