What's new

The "How much is this table worth" thread....

Roger, Have you played it ?

It not you are in for a treat.

Big big name with huge potential and oh what a disappointment.

Roger, Have you played it ?

It not you are in for a treat.

Big big name with huge potential and oh what a disappointment.

Its kind of like polar bears. I've seen some from a distance and they look pretty cute, however I'm not interested in going near enough one to touch it.

Its kind of like polar bears. I've seen some from a distance and they look pretty cute, however I'm not interested in going near enough one to touch it.
Take that to X-Files and you will save yourself the most dissapointing time of your life

I think since everyone has finally realised that Popeye is an undiscovered gem ;) ....that X Files has become the new whipping boy.

You know what ....I played X Files at Ravs recently, shopped/LED'd/playing lovely, and its really not *that* bad. In fact I quite enjoyed playing it.

I think since everyone has finally realised that Popeye is an undiscovered gem ;) ....that X Files has become the new whipping boy.

You know what ....I played X Files at Ravs recently, shopped/LED'd/playing lovely, and its really not *that* bad. In fact I quite enjoyed playing it.

Happy to buy your popeye. £300 delivered ok?

Remind me... How much did you say you'd had to drink that night? :rofl:

Think Hook's gone up a bit in the last couple of years. Used to be a £500 machine now I'd guess £750-£800. My first ever machine - BANGARANG!!!!!!! (Wife absolutely hated it - guess it set a precedent)

Nice Gilligans up on ebay if someone is after a diamond in the rough, better than Popeye and X-files, well maybe as good as, actually Popey might be slightly better, well it's a close call which is the worst but it's there if you want it.

Nice Gilligans up on ebay if someone is after a diamond in the rough, better than Popeye and X-files, well maybe as good as, actually Popey might be slightly better, well it's a close call which is the worst but it's there if you want it.

Attention Private Dreads ....Sgt GrizZ's Rules Of Engagement clearly state

Popeye > X Files > Gilligans

That is all.

I've got my eye on that Gilligans, just to see if it's as crap as everyone says. :D

Carl, a hook went recently for around £600 on Ebay but fluctuate a bit higher than that sometimes. However, they seem to come up often so shouldn't be long before another comes along. Seems a decent game from playing at shows but the music is annoying IMO, like a lot of DE's. Think high tempo pop drum beats and basslines..... :eek:

Thinking of moving my POTC on, mint apart from a small chunk out of the cab under the coinbox. Current value? May part ex up or down, maybe LOTR or a Spidey.

Back
Top Bottom