What's new

The "How much is this table worth" thread....

There goes the use of that "mint" word again and its got a chunk out of the cabinet.

Not sure how else to describe it, seemed fair to point out the small bit missing from the front of the cab but the rest of the machine really is in excellent shape, no pf wear, no other marks or scrapes, no cracked or broken plastics, etc. Seemed pointless writing a small essay when all I wanted was a rough valuation, which I got - thanks.

Not sure how else to describe it, seemed fair to point out the small bit missing from the front of the cab but the rest of the machine really is in excellent shape, no pf wear, no other marks or scrapes, no cracked or broken plastics, etc. Seemed pointless writing a small essay when all I wanted was a rough valuation, which I got - thanks.
Polo? Mint with a hole...

IJ 2k - 3k depending on quality. Would have to be top notch to go past 2.5. For 2k it will be sun faded to hell

it needs a new playfield, new cabinet, dmd and God knows what else. You could easily sink 2k into it. If you want to restore it for fun then go ahead. Doing it for a profit isn't going to be viable. Guessing Manny has decided to try and get shot of it rather than doing the work.

it needs a new playfield, new cabinet, dmd and God knows what else. You could easily sink 2k into it. If you want to restore it for fun then go ahead. Doing it for a profit isn't going to be viable. Guessing Manny has decided to try and get shot of it rather than doing the work.

To be fair though, with the costs of parts/plastics and time involved to do a decent referb, you would loose anyhow (Well unless you charge LOTS!!) if you were to sell...

How much is a IJ worth

Paid £2,250ish for mine last year, faded decals… the norm, and needed some new chips which I didn't expect !! Thanks Phil @ PH for fixing. But what a great pin, being playing tonight and still is one of the most played I own.

Back
Top Bottom