What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "How much is this table worth" thread....

Roger, Have you played it ?

It not you are in for a treat.

Big big name with huge potential and oh what a disappointment.

Roger, Have you played it ?

It not you are in for a treat.

Big big name with huge potential and oh what a disappointment.

Its kind of like polar bears. I've seen some from a distance and they look pretty cute, however I'm not interested in going near enough one to touch it.

Its kind of like polar bears. I've seen some from a distance and they look pretty cute, however I'm not interested in going near enough one to touch it.
Take that to X-Files and you will save yourself the most dissapointing time of your life

I think since everyone has finally realised that Popeye is an undiscovered gem ;) ....that X Files has become the new whipping boy.

You know what ....I played X Files at Ravs recently, shopped/LED'd/playing lovely, and its really not *that* bad. In fact I quite enjoyed playing it.

I think since everyone has finally realised that Popeye is an undiscovered gem ;) ....that X Files has become the new whipping boy.

You know what ....I played X Files at Ravs recently, shopped/LED'd/playing lovely, and its really not *that* bad. In fact I quite enjoyed playing it.

Happy to buy your popeye. £300 delivered ok?

Remind me... How much did you say you'd had to drink that night? :rofl:

Think Hook's gone up a bit in the last couple of years. Used to be a £500 machine now I'd guess £750-£800. My first ever machine - BANGARANG!!!!!!! (Wife absolutely hated it - guess it set a precedent)

Nice Gilligans up on ebay if someone is after a diamond in the rough, better than Popeye and X-files, well maybe as good as, actually Popey might be slightly better, well it's a close call which is the worst but it's there if you want it.

Nice Gilligans up on ebay if someone is after a diamond in the rough, better than Popeye and X-files, well maybe as good as, actually Popey might be slightly better, well it's a close call which is the worst but it's there if you want it.

Attention Private Dreads ....Sgt GrizZ's Rules Of Engagement clearly state

Popeye > X Files > Gilligans

That is all.

I've got my eye on that Gilligans, just to see if it's as crap as everyone says. :D

Carl, a hook went recently for around £600 on Ebay but fluctuate a bit higher than that sometimes. However, they seem to come up often so shouldn't be long before another comes along. Seems a decent game from playing at shows but the music is annoying IMO, like a lot of DE's. Think high tempo pop drum beats and basslines..... :eek:

Thinking of moving my POTC on, mint apart from a small chunk out of the cab under the coinbox. Current value? May part ex up or down, maybe LOTR or a Spidey.

Back
Top Bottom