What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "How much is this table worth" thread....

That’s what I paid 2 years ago Daz. I’d like to agree but I think if I put it up for sale nowadays at 32 it’d go in minutes. I’m not looking to rinse the market but I don’t want to sell it short either. Any second opinions?

Same as Darren for me .........

I think these titles have levelled out ....... can't keep rising forever. But go ahead .... you know the drill by now young Cooldan ;)

Do a Dutch Auction? I'd have thought you could easily get £3500. I'm not a fan of the game AT ALL so to me its worth tuppence and ha'penny. But there's plenty of people who actually think it's not rubbish.

Looking for a bit of advice on what to price this one at. Nice condition cabinet with good backglass. Plays spot on. Everything works as it should, all lamps, bumpers, score displays, rubbers, music & speech all good. Some wear on pf, but in good clean condition. See pics for detail.
www.arcadeartshop.com_uploads_comet1.jpg

www.arcadeartshop.com_uploads_comet2.jpg

www.arcadeartshop.com_uploads_comet3.jpg

www.arcadeartshop.com_uploads_comet4.jpg

www.arcadeartshop.com_uploads_comet5.jpg

www.arcadeartshop.com_uploads_comet6.jpg

www.arcadeartshop.com_uploads_comet7.jpg

www.arcadeartshop.com_uploads_comet8.jpg

www.arcadeartshop.com_uploads_comet9.jpg

www.arcadeartshop.com_uploads_comet10.jpg

What do you reckon the following pins are worth (all good condition, well looked after):
Game of thrones LE
Funhouse
Family Guy

Mixed bag I know!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Even just going back over the last page we've got £1200 for Judge Dredd. Three years ago maybe. While you're trying to haggle a seller down to that price it'll be long gone. Champion Pub for £2500? That sounds very low even for 6/10 condition. Its a super rare and sought after machine. Whats that price based on? Its no wonder HLD and other dealers are coming on here and snapping up machines.

I guess we have 1 answer ........Champion Pub finished on the bay at £2800

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Williams...832801?hash=item36267b0e61:g:4FwAAOSwY~1aGFJG

What do you reckon the following pins are worth (all good condition, well looked after):
Game of thrones LE
Funhouse
Family Guy

Mixed bag I know!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Game of Thrones.. no idea.
Funhouse anything from £1k to £5k depending on condition and level of restoration.
Average one is probably
Going to be £1800-£2k And actually, given pinflation, FH values haven’t fluctuated too much over the years. They were still about that circa 2010 when I was looking.

Family Guy. £3k-£3.5 maybe, ask
@cooldan he recently sold one

GOT LE - 6.5K? Think I paid a little less for mine 18 months or so ago including the topper. Mind you with Post-brexit **** exchange rates maybe more. To be honest it's not the best game out there. Fantastic theme but really needs a code update. There might be a classic lurking inside but the code needs a polish.

Just to make a change, I'm broke and thinking about selling a machine or two. I'm down to a Stern Wild Fyre (pretty ropey, but unique with a home made chimes mod!), Judge Dredd (cosmetically not bad, with a crane mod and an original topper that is held together by hot melt glue!), a Revenge From Mars (cosmetically good, with a modern PC/LCD conversion that haven't been fitted very well/securely), and an Elektra with a really ropey bottom cabinet. I don't really want to sell any, but I might have to sell one or two over the next couple of months (it depends a lot on how much my accountant tells me I'll owe HMRC next month!) Any vague thoughts on price ranges would be welcomed.

Just to make a change, I'm broke and thinking about selling a machine or two. I'm down to a Stern Wild Fyre (pretty ropey, but unique with a home made chimes mod!), Judge Dredd (cosmetically not bad, with a crane mod and an original topper that is held together by hot melt glue!), a Revenge From Mars (cosmetically good, with a modern PC/LCD conversion that haven't been fitted very well/securely), and an Elektra with a really ropey bottom cabinet. I don't really want to sell any, but I might have to sell one or two over the next couple of months (it depends a lot on how much my accountant tells me I'll owe HMRC next month!) Any vague thoughts on price ranges would be welcomed.

Go on then ....my vague thoughts on ballpark pricing

WF - 600
JD - 1400
RFM - 1750
Elektra - 800

Hmm, looks like RFM is likely to be in the firing line then... just have to wait with fingers crossed until the accountant gets back to me next week :)

Hey folks - what sort of prices would you expect I can pick up an EM machine in working condition. I'm not really bothered about which machine, I just want to add an EM to my collection and get some maintenance experience with EM prior to perhaps taking on an EM project.

@AlanJ anywhere from £250 up to over a grand depending on the title and condition. A lot of the less desirable EM's can be had for sub £500 but Gottlieb wedgeheads and any of the significant titles like Fireball, Wizard etc are going to be more expensive :thumbs:

thanks @ronsplooter - that's helpful - there are a few appearing on ebay from a seller in Harrogate, but around £700-£1200 Buy It Now prices. I think I'll wait for someone on here to have one up for sale.

thanks @ronsplooter - that's helpful - there are a few appearing on ebay from a seller in Harrogate, but around £700-£1200 Buy It Now prices. I think I'll wait for someone on here to have one up for sale.
Don't forget a genuine seller adds 10% on the machine and hopes to deal outside of epay , well that's what I do ;)

Went to Flip Out yesterday to try out a few machines. Got a bit of a hankering for The Simpsons Pinball Party and Junkyard. Any views on prices for these 2?

Went to Flip Out yesterday to try out a few machines. Got a bit of a hankering for The Simpsons Pinball Party and Junkyard. Any views on prices for these 2?

TSPP dont come up often. Only seen one on here in a year and half. Great game though. My guess is about £3-3500

Junkyard, seen them for £1500-£2300. Not wildly popular as quite a shallow game.

Cheers Anton. I quite liked Junkyard though not sure how long that would last. Really liked TSPP...
Agree, I think JY is underrated by many. Love the sounds....There is a Simpsons on eBay, but he wants 6k for it. It's been on there before but wildly overpriced and never sold....

I've been off the scene for a few years but still playing my pins. Shocked at some of the price increases.
What's the going rate on a nice Corvette, good condition no fear and ok lethal weapon 3?
Also what do roller coaster Tycoon go for now?
Cheers.

I've been off the scene for a few years but still playing my pins. Shocked at some of the price increases.
What's the going rate on a nice Corvette, good condition no fear and ok lethal weapon 3?
Also what do roller coaster Tycoon go for now?
Cheers.

Corvette / No Fear £1800.
RCT, £2100.
L W £1300.

Back
Top Bottom