What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "How much is this table worth" thread....

Just looking on HLD and noticed Full Throttle at £7k. Now I like FT but £7k? A new Star Wars/Aerosmith ares only £6,300. Heighway pricing all wrong.

That's because HLD are now the sole UK distributer for Heighway so they took the opportunity to ramp all the prices up.

how much is taxi worth nowadays
I have been looking but not seen one for sale for a long time

Thanks
Hard to say as they rarely come up for sale and it is a game that was played to death so even rarer to find a nice one.
I’d hazard a guess that you would be looking at about £1500 just for something in reasonable condition.

+1 on 1500. Taxi is a niche game, but some folk really want to buy one.

Stuff like this was about a grand 12 to 18 months back. Though they have been dragged up by the general pinflation.

It is very crude, but I think prices are about 50 per cent up in the last 18 months for half decent to good titles.

+1 on 1500. Taxi is a niche game, but some folk really want to buy one.

Stuff like this was about a grand 12 to 18 months back. Though they have been dragged up by the general pinflation.

It is very crude, but I think prices are about 50 per cent up in the last 18 months for half decent to good titles.
Dude....I agree prices have soared recently... but even hopping in Wills Delorean you aren't gonna find a Taxi for 750 back in 2016 :)

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

I have been collecting arcade cabs for a few years now
And im itchin to buy my first pin
Taxi or scared stiff would be my choices
And i allready know how much scared stiff goes for

Thanks for the valuations at least i know roughly what they are worth if one ever comes up for sale

Thanks for the valuations at least i know roughly what they are worth if one ever comes up for sale
I’d suggest a better approach would be to look at all pins that come up for sale. As long as you don’t over pay, you will get your money back if you don’t like it. That way you aren’t waiting forever for a certain pin (in the right condition) to come up for sale. You will also have the joy of playing games you haven’t encountered before. I bought CSI on a whim and I really enjoyed it. I regret selling it to make space for BTDK.

Taxi and Scared Stiff don’t often come up for sale so you could be waiting a long time.

Thanks for advice. Having a repair guy look them all over and give me his opinion so i have a better understanding of condition. I was hoping to swap for a classic starwars as I use to have one . Any idea what a nice one goes for ?

Not a pin but what’s a fully populated 3 slot coin door worth

BEF90265-8C72-425C-8799-829D39D79004.jpeg
200D8B89-06EE-4D3A-B3C0-A5DAA12FD64C.jpeg
53C8D9F7-B192-4C9B-8032-C246945C9D29.jpeg
749DF824-71DE-4AB1-85BF-D6285CCB0BC7.jpeg

What is a good condition RBION worth these days? I see that 2 or 3 went last year on here for £1850, has it gone up or down (wishful thinking?)

What does a scared stiff go for these days pls ?

4.5 ?

I guess that's why I find it an odd thread. People will pay what they're happy to pay. But if you go in with unrealistic expectations you're going to lose out on machines unless you hit lucky with a seller that needs the machine shifted fast.
I agree that rarity does not in itself equal value and I can't say I was blown away by Champion Pub either when I played it, but I'm pretty certain people are paying more than that. I understand these are guestimates and I was asking if there are any recent sales to base it off. Otherwise it seems sensible to price it a lot higher and let it find its own price...or risk losing it to dealers.

BOOM....

https://www.homeleisuredirect.com/v...achines/the-champion-pub-pinball-machine.html

That’s what I paid 2 years ago Daz. I’d like to agree but I think if I put it up for sale nowadays at 32 it’d go in minutes. I’m not looking to rinse the market but I don’t want to sell it short either. Any second opinions?

That’s what I paid 2 years ago Daz. I’d like to agree but I think if I put it up for sale nowadays at 32 it’d go in minutes. I’m not looking to rinse the market but I don’t want to sell it short either. Any second opinions?
You might well get more buddy in this crazy price hike we are going through.
The prices I quoted are what I'd pay for one, many people might pay more and if you have been looking for one for ages you'd more than likely pay even more for a prime example.
Good luck with the sale and I hope you get a fair price that both seller and buyer are happy with.

tempted to sell mine too, great game, but doesnt get as much play as the others

Back
Top Bottom