What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "How much is this table worth" thread....

Everything is dependant on condition. If the playfield’s rough suitors will reduce. Most stuff can be fixed or replaced but with playfield ware you need to price it accordingly. Bear in mind the price of new titles too. Buying a pin is essentially like buying a second hand car.

Nice Monster Bash from July 17, asking price £5750
http://www.pinballinfo.com/community/threads/monster-bash.37140/

I sold my Walking Dead LE at Xmas for £6400. Would have been £6500 but an had intermittent crossbow issue. Included a replacement motor thanks to Phil (Pinball Heaven). An 'as new' Premium had a 7k asking price recently, but that had 1k of extras.
That Monster Bash was in reasonable condition wasn't it, seems £6k should buy a decent machine then.

Hi .. probably been asked a million times but how much should i pay for an addams family ? what problems should i look out for too?
thank you :)

Hi .. probably been asked a million times but how much should i pay for an addams family ? what should probelms should i look out for too?
thank you :)

3.5K+ for a worker seems to be going rate currently
4K+ for nicer examples

I guess biggest issues are playfield wear - especially to inserts. Most TAFs have been heavily used.
Signs of magnet lock on 'burn' to playfield also worth checking.

Monster Bash being a six grand game is surely only supposition ..... as they rarely get sold, or rarely on here anyway. the last few i've seen sold were all in the 4000-5500 range iirc.
the only way to know for sure is it we have an 'average condition' one put on here in a reverse (Dutch) auction where prices slowly go down from some too-high price - as normal price-goes-up auctions aren't allowed on here. trouble is, when something is as desirable as a MB (rightly or wrongly) then it's rarely seen for sale, and plenty people with deep pockets around nowadays who may snap one up for "more than the going rate" ..... does that mean the new going rate is set? i'd say no, as one-offs shouldn't affect the mean.

/waffle
waffle tetris.jpg

3.5K+ for a worker seems to be going rate currently
4K+ for nicer examples

I guess biggest issues are playfield wear - especially to inserts. Most TAFs have been heavily used.
Signs of magnet lock on 'burn' to playfield also worth checking.

Thank you.. what is magnet lock ? and planking? is planking where the paint looks like its started to shrink an gets the lines? or does it mean the playfield is warped? ... somebody mentioned avoid ones with bad mansion hole wear too?

cheers

Last edited:
The mansion is an indicator to the game alone, all the windows tend to crack around the edges. If that's in great nick, your starting well.
The magnets under the storm cloud n lightening area tend to lock on (a fault) this can burn the playfield.

I don't know planking sorry.

How much is a LOTR non skill post version going for? In good condition.

And also BK2K, also good condition.

I've got an avengers incoming and need the space...

Nice Monster Bash from July 17, asking price £5750
http://www.pinballinfo.com/community/threads/monster-bash.37140/

I sold my Walking Dead LE at Xmas for £6400. Would have been £6500 but had an intermittent crossbow issue. Included a replacement motor thanks to Phil (Pinball Heaven). An 'as new' Premium had a 7k asking price recently, but that had 1k of extras.
Just found this one for sale, how would you guys rate this?

I don't trust companies though, much prefer to buy from a caring domestic owner. Plus it is slightly out of my price range.

https://www.homeleisuredirect.com/p...MImZbI67OJ1wIVtBXTCh1sMQq9EAYYASABEgIkwfD_BwE

They’re not the most popular on here mate. I’ve got no experience personally but I think the main beef is that they buy off here purporting to be a legitmate hobbyist only to find it for sale on their website twice the price they bought it for.

There’s an argument that it’s up to them what they do and if the seller was happy with the deal then who cares.

Personally I don’t think it’s terribly in the spirit of things and I’m not a fan.

They’re not the most popular on here mate. I’ve got no experience personally but I think the main beef is that they buy off here purporting to be a legitmate hobbyist only to find it for sale on their website twice the price they bought it for.

There’s an argument that it’s up to them what they do and if the seller was happy with the deal then who cares.

Personally I don’t think it’s terribly in the spirit of things and I’m not a fan.
I understand the bad etiquette Spandangler, but nobody is buying that machine for some reason. Also not all people that see the listing will use this forum. I'm thinking the earlier poster is right at the Monster Bash being over valued.

The SW Leagues last meet was at HLD so they may have intel on condition of that MB.

If it exists at all!!! I’ve even heard rumours they advertise machines they don’t own, then go out and find one when they get a bite.
Rumours mind... rumours

My money is on £4-£5k. But as everyone says, they don't come up often so could easily go near £6k for the right machine.

My money is on £4-£5k. But as everyone says, they don't come up often so could easily go near £6k for the right machine.
4k-4500 seems a thousand too cheap, unless it's crackered but as is always said, condition dependant!

How much was Chris b's t2? Well above average price but a superior machine.

The HLD MB is interesting. Given that all their other machines are roughly 2k over standard prices does that mean MB is really still only a 4.5k game?

The HLD MB sales listing has a video of the "actual machine", which in turn is commented on their Youtube channel as sold Feb17:hmm:

Link to HLD MB shows it at £6497, was it different yesterday?
Still the same - £5.4K +VAT. The VAT they have to add/collect to second hand machines doesn't help their case selling to private collectors.

Back
Top Bottom