What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "How much is this table worth" thread....

Less of a 'How much is mine worth' than a 'how much should I expect to pay for it' but as I am an enthusiastic noobie who will shortly have a nice load of space to position some machines that I would like to get, I am in the midst of information gathering. Some machines I especially like are:

Scared Stiff
Monster Bash
Medieval Madness
Terminator 2
Creature from the Black Lagoon

As a rule I am really funny about buying originals. I don't mind things that are upgraded like LED lights and general refurbishments but I do not like replica stuff (I think this would apply to Medieval Madness). So how much do you think would be a good price to get a pristine copy of each of these machines and presumably do prices vary depending on how often they become available? A bit noobish this question but I am a noob and I am still hiding behind that :)

Hey gang

What do we think an MMRLE is worth second hand.
Also what did they cost when new?

Figuring out what i would need to sell and save.
Thanks
Gaz

Hope you have deep pockets!

SS, been a good while since one of these been on the forum, but 3,500 upwards, maybe more nowadays as not seen one on here fo a year.
Monster Bash, been a good while since one of these on the forum, but 4,000 upwards maybe
MM 5,500 upwards at least
T2, £1700 upwards
Creech won't see much change out of 3,500 but they do come up...one in the for sale as we speak.

Apart from T2 the rest are quite desirable pins so if they are priced right they sell in minutes on the forum.

Best to put up a wanted advert. They are out there but the owners tend to know what they are worth. eBay - overpriced as the owners tend to THINK what they are worth....

I think Anton is spot on for a good example of some very desirable games, but for example a very nice medieval madness with lovely playfield and plastics and castle etc would be a lot north of that.

Also the replica mm, is very new so would be a high price at the moment, are they not still available new ?

I think Anton is spot on for a good example of some very desirable games, but for example a very nice medieval madness with lovely playfield and plastics and castle etc would be a lot north of that.

Also the replica mm, is very new so would be a high price at the moment, are they not still available new ?
I think he just fell off his chair!

Sold a corvette last year £1000
Sold nf £1100:
£1200 Rct

There's a RCT on the forum, @ £1200 I could be tempted. Seems a good nut not overly desirable game, as a newbie I am sure I will move it on for another but can't lose hundreds in doing so...

how much is a nice black knight 2000 worth as its all I seem to play when I go to steves electric circus

I bought a nice one for £1K recently which I think was a good price for it's condition. You may have to pay a little bit more than that :thumbs:

Hope you have deep pockets!

SS, been a good while since one of these been on the forum, but 3,500 upwards, maybe more nowadays as not seen one on here fo a year.
Monster Bash, been a good while since one of these on the forum, but 4,000 upwards maybe
MM 5,500 upwards at least
T2, £1700 upwards
Creech won't see much change out of 3,500 but they do come up...one in the for sale as we speak.

Apart from T2 the rest are quite desirable pins so if they are priced right they sell in minutes on the forum.

Best to put up a wanted advert. They are out there but the owners tend to know what they are worth. eBay - overpriced as the owners tend to THINK what they are worth....

Thanks so much for the guidance. Really appreciated. I get the feeling that there is a lot to be said for availability and desire to purchase, i.e. if something doesn't come up often then no doubt a premium can be placed on its head.

Hi all,

Just looking into getting my first pinball, any ideas on price on the following:

SP
GE
DM
BF

I bought a nice one for £1K recently which I think was a good price for it's condition. You may have to pay a little bit more than that :thumbs:

Thanks at least they are still at an affordable price then i will keep playing steves untill i sell a few of my cabs off and have some space for one

Thanks so much for the guidance. Really appreciated. I get the feeling that there is a lot to be said for availability and desire to purchase, i.e. if something doesn't come up often then no doubt a premium can be placed on its head.

Correct, demand and supply!
If you want mint then expect to pay more. Good luck with the search...

Is this due to game play or theme? I've not played it but like the idea of it as a theme.
Theme is the only thing the game has going for it. Terrible game. Makes me think if Williams had done it would it have been a classic ? Back to the Future must be one of the all time best themes. Shame they messed it up.

Theme is the only thing the game has going for it. Terrible game. Makes me think if Williams had done it would it have been a classic ? Back to the Future must be one of the all time best themes. Shame they messed it up.
Isn't it one of the titles being talked about at the moment?

JJP would do a very nice one looking at POTC.

It's not an awful game but it's of its time - late 80s solid state. The theme deserved the DMD era treatment. It just was done a bit too soon.

And shame you have fake Marty Mcfly on the artwork :-(

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

i Believe even Mr Fox didnt want to associate himself with it and would not alow his image to be used on the artwork

Cheers @Anton,

I think my dream of pinball ownership at £1300 is out of my league unless I get a deal...

Cheers @Anton,

I think my dream of pinball ownership at £1300 is out of my league unless I get a deal...
You will find one at that price, but the options will be limited. What about the Black Rose? Might take an offer if not gone...There was a Fastbreak kicking about. They would do a deal pretty sure. Underrated game allegedly...

Back
Top Bottom