What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "How much is this table worth" thread....

Operation. Thunder...bit overpriced

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=292404551613&globalID=EBAY-GB

Gilligans island

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=292406046428&globalID=EBAY-GB

Both open to offers. OT worth about a grand and GI if you could get for 1300 or very close then a good buy!

That OT has had a good stripdown, cleanup, refurb, with loads of new parts by Keith @new forest pinball , it looks great................... you could easily pay 900 - 1000 for an ebay sh*tter so I don't think 1300 is overpriced. Just my 2p :)

That OT has had a good stripdown, cleanup, refurb, with loads of new parts by Keith @new forest pinball , it looks great................... you could easily pay 900 - 1000 for an ebay sh*tter so I don't think 1300 is overpriced. Just my 2p :)

Ah Didn't realise it was Keith...was assuming the usual eBay seller who gives it a wipe. As we all know, a baby wipe fixes all sorts of problems with a pinball!
@Adajam4, the OT is from a well known forum member, so low risk....

Cheers @Anton,

I think my dream of pinball ownership at £1300 is out of my league unless I get a deal...
Unfortunately you are about 5 years too late for the regular supply of sub 1k DMD games :-(

Hell 10 years ago I sold a minty Theatre Of Magic for 1200!! And back then about the only title that cost over 2K was a Medieval Madness.

Good luck on the hunt

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

Obsessed with pinball prices........TALAT........Pinflation in a nutshell!?....:rofl:

IMG_2925.JPG

What sort of price are TFTC doing these days? Machine in nice condition, all metalwork has been blasted, and powdercoated with topper, and Full LED

What sort of price are TFTC doing these days? Machine in nice condition, all metalwork has been blasted, and powdercoated with topper, and Full LED
I hear that the knocker is unobtanium though, so make sure it has it.
Otherwise I think SgtGrizz is on the money, maybe £100-200 more if Very good nick. Last year a few were going for £1300-£1400ish

Wondered how much a reasonable TOTAN would set me back please as quite like the look of it.
Please and thank you in advance
Spadges recent one was about 5250 which was a good deal for its condition I think. Maybe 4k low end and keep going upwards.

Back
Top Bottom