What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "How much is this table worth" thread....

Hello. First time poster. Welcome community and fellow pin lovers!

I have a twilight zone and a prototype variant cirqus Voltaire both in good condition (never seen heavy arcade use). Any idea of the prices please, as recently had some offers...

What's a nice sega star wars trilogy worth these days?
I'd like to think 2k? But I am biased as I own one!
I've seen them go for about 1.5k? But they suffer from wear around the flipper buttons on the outside of the cabinet and I've seen some awful playfield wear down to the wood were the x wing shoots the targets etc etc....
So it all depends on your "nice" classification?
I'm sure you'll get some replys

I'd like to think 2k? But I am biased as I own one!
I've seen them go for about 1.5k? But they suffer from wear around the flipper buttons on the outside of the cabinet and I've seen some awful playfield wear down to the wood were the x wing shoots the targets etc etc....
So it all depends on your "nice" classification?
I'm sure you'll get some replys

Cheers that’s kinda what I expected,

Hi all, I wonder can you guys help me, I'd like to value a couple of pinballs, I don't have any in mind but just planning keeping an eye out and they're not advertised so often to get an idea. I'd like a Hobbit Smaug Edition, The Walking Dead LE or a Monster Bash. I'm not particularly rushing but going to keep an eye out and maybe take the opportunity when it comes. I have a £6k budget, will that get me one of the above?

Hi all, I wonder can you guys help me, I'd like to value a couple of pinballs, I don't have any in mind but just planning keeping an eye out and they're not advertised so often to get an idea. I'd like a Hobbit Smaug Edition, The Walking Dead LE or a Monster Bash. I'm not particularly rushing but going to keep an eye out and maybe take the opportunity when it comes. I have a £6k budget, will that get me one of the above?

@chris b has a hobbit Smaug coming up for sale I believe, but would think a bit more than £6k

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks Chris, whats a bit more? I am a little off being ready to buy but if it's much over £6k, I will be out of the market. Maybe I need to lower my sights.

i would expect to pay £7000/£7500 for a hobbit smaug, walking dead le £7500/£8000 depending on mods and monster bash £6500 for an average condition game if you can find 1

i would expect to pay £7000/£7500 for a hobbit smaug, walking dead le £7500/£8000 depending on mods and monster bash £6500 for an average condition game if you can find 1
Going off recent sales I think your Monster Bash and Walking Dead LE estimates are 1k more than what they go for. Not sure about Hobbit.

Last edited:
You will save money by getting a Walking Dead Premium rather than an LE. They are essentially the same game, just cosmetic differences. I would think you could get a Premium for 6k, or maybe a little more. They are desirable though (and Monster Bash) so don't come up for sale that often, and when they do they have a lot of suitors.

Last edited:
CV is almost certainly 5k+ these days, if you find one for less then bite their hand off..!
This is a c.v.with the limited original set up but I have the alternative as well and the original and repro awnings. I'm having it professionally checked over soon so it's all good. I was offered £2500...but seemed low..

This is a c.v.with the limited original set up but I have the alternative as well and the original and repro awnings. I'm having it professionally checked over soon so it's all good. I was offered £2500...but seemed low..

Yeah but only by about 50% :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom