What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "How much is this table worth" thread....

Any thoughts on current value of HUO Ghostbuster Premium? Toying with the idea of selling mine to make room for something new. Has Stern Art Blades and Firehouse Facade installed (https://mezelmods.com/collections/ghostbusters-pinball-mods/products/ghostbusters-pinball-mod-kit-2) and I'd include other items included in that set which I haven't installed.

I also have the Upgrade Kit from pinball life (http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=4255) but I've only installed the clear lane guides to stop the ball jumping the guides. Other items would also be included in sale.

Particularly interested in value as if I do move it on I'd be most interested in a part ex for a lower value machine plus cash. Any thoughts very welcome.

Edit: I've also been lucky and don't seem to have ghosting on any inserts in case that's relevant.

@Tys Original plunger (door knocker) is unobtainium now. Like rocking horse poop to find. Beware of playfields on TFTC that have worn inserts - I found a lot of these when I was looking for my one. Don't know why there are so many playfields of this one with worn inserts.

Looking to get an idea what my Williams Road Kings is worth? by no means a mint example but I would say in very good condition.

The good

It's fully working, every lamp,flasher,switch and coil working.
It's just had the playfield rebuilt with new rubbers and all the parts tumbled.
New target decals including divert target
All the displays are working and bright
The boards are all in good order with no hacks or burns.
A remote battery holder has been fitted.
The cabinet is un faded and some dings to the back box have been filled and touched in.
The coin door and legs have been powder coated.

The bad

A couple of broken plastics have been repaired
The y ramp was damaged but been repaired with stainless steel and strengthened
The apron has some pitting but still looks nice and shiny
The side rails are dinged with a dropped backbox
The playfield had some wear in places but has been repainted and clear-coated over those areas and has come up well

Thanks Ronnie

DSC05204.JPG
DSC05205.JPG
DSC05203.JPG
DSC05213.JPG
DSC05209.JPG
DSC05210.JPG
DSC05202.JPG
DSC05207.JPG
DSC05199.JPG
DSC05200.JPG
DSC05201.JPG
DSC05217.JPG

Hi again, what's the Going rate for tales from the crypt?
Original plunger missing.

I was after one for a while. I think £1,200 upwards for a players machine, about £1,500 for a fair one. £1,800 top whack for a nice one I'd have thought. Mine was £1,400 back in December and mine also has the handle and of course head missing too. The heads you can get reprop and good ones too from -

http://www.backalleycreations.com/tales from the crypt mods.html

Toppers are frequently repro's.
Like Andypuk says, damn inserts and mylar on these things though... grrrrr.... if you're a horror fan and watched the show you'll never sell yours!

have the chance to buy back a Sega Dodge Viper I had from Pin Heaven when 6 months old and has sat virtually unplayed in the buyers games room since. glow balls all present and correct. good display. good neons. obviously without pictures its hard to value but what do folks think a ball park on this is? its going to be quite tricky to get out as is upstairs so backbox needs to come off so don't fancy the effort if no love for it.

have the chance to buy back a Sega Dodge Viper I had from Pin Heaven when 6 months old and has sat virtually unplayed in the buyers games room since. glow balls all present and correct. good display. good neons. obviously without pictures its hard to value but what do folks think a ball park on this is? its going to be quite tricky to get out as is upstairs so backbox needs to come off so don't fancy the effort if no love for it.

Someone will love it, if not not the Whitestar boards are worth £££, if it's cheap buy it

Looks nice that. Probably £700-900 in today's market is my guess, lack of a DMD makes it unappealing to some, but it's a fun game. Bowen's tutorial shows that!

What do we reckon a fully working Gorgar and Firepower are worth these days?

condition of playfield and backglass the key on any older game. even non working but complete wrecks are probably £500 each nowadays so up from there depending on cosmetics

Back
Top Bottom