What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "How much is this table worth" thread....

Maybe £2.2K to £2.4K for a minter.
(for a mint Elvis) undervaluation there imo, i sold my Elvis a year ago fully working and in good nick but i'd say shy of a minter as i never bother to protect the cab or worry about legs, bolts, apron, topper, all that superfluous crap. i asked 2500 for it and got my arm bitten off, 3 or 4 people wanted it at that price within a day so i had to either choose bestiesfriendies or go with the first asker. can't remember which i did now, but you'd definitely get at least 2600 now for an Elvis, they all seem in pretty good nick as not too many got played to death, it came out when pinball was on its last legs 10 years ago. tbh if i had to price it, i hate to say it but i think 2800-3000 for a minter wouldn't be a shocker. i loved the game, would buy one back in the future for definite if i had space. Steve Ritchie game. flowtastic. upper playfield. wizard mode that's almost just within reach but tantalisingly not quite so. the biz.

:popcorn:What's a HUO TWD pro/prem worth in the wide wide world of pinballing today ?!

Found 2 Williams pins for sale, looking for guide prices please.

Lucky Strike

Backglass is flaking, cab has been repainted red, playfield is worn

Big Deal

Backglass not to bad, cab original, playfield can't really tell as glass is dirty and pics aren't good.

All thoughts welcome and appreciated.

Found 2 Williams pins for sale, looking for guide prices please.

Lucky Strike

Backglass is flaking, cab has been repainted red, playfield is worn

Big Deal

Backglass not to bad, cab original, playfield can't really tell as glass is dirty and pics aren't good.

All thoughts welcome and appreciated.

I'd think around £150 - £300 for each, probably nearer the £150 mark - I'd guess they're not working.

Cheers mate,

That's what I was thinking/hoping on the lower end. Seller has said they're working but only going from pictures for now and they're not being shown powered up. Been told he'll let them both go for £750. So I'm out for now, I'll see if he'll drop his price.

No doubt someone will pay the full price and then wish they hadn't and end up with a sloping table/clothes horse!:tut:

Cheers mate,

That's what I was thinking/hoping on the lower end. Seller has said they're working but only going from pictures for now and they're not being shown powered up. Been told he'll let them both go for £750. So I'm out for now, I'll see if he'll drop his price.

No doubt someone will pay the full price and then wish they hadn't and end up with a sloping table/clothes horse!:tut:

Lucky Strike is the more desirable of the 2 but sounds in the worse condition. At that sellers price though its all academic. Next !

Hey guys and girls - what would a tron legacy be worth do you think? I know it's not to everyone's taste but I like the theme and potential to mod. Not sure whether to hold out for an Indiana or a STTNG, but tron could be fun!

Thanks - yeah a pro - the LE is way outta my price range. The pro probably is to be honest. Just getting sucked in to one on eBay that looks fair despite the fact I said I would in no way ever touch eBay. Ever. Definitely not.

Erm maybe?

Hi, if I decide to get rid of my Atari Star Wars upright, what's an Elvira and the Party Monsters worth? I don't think I can stretch to a SS.

Ta!

WoZ, around 5.5k to 6k. For the standard green.
Tales of the Arabian Nights, 4k to 4.5k. For a minter maybe more.

Just being nosy what's a TZ worth Condition nice but faded sides decals looks un-modded
Ta Tony

In today's nice and inflated market, what kind of prices do F-14 Tomcat machines go for now? And by that I mean the cheapest, cruddiest machine possible; I have little spare cash but a metric ton of motivation for a restoration into a player's machine (as opposed to a collector's piece.)

Hoping that machine isn't too bad; I love other games but that one is the one I'd like first, and think could afford first... because there's no way I could explain to my wife the outlay required for a TZ!

In today's nice and inflated market, what kind of prices do F-14 Tomcat machines go for now? And by that I mean the cheapest, cruddiest machine possible; I have little spare cash but a metric ton of motivation for a restoration into a player's machine (as opposed to a collector's piece.)

Hoping that machine isn't too bad; I love other games but that one is the one I'd like first, and think could afford first... because there's no way I could explain to my wife the outlay required for a TZ!

Do you have a project lined up? I could put you in touch with a guy who was selling an F14 project. Playfield is ok but cab is tatty and no topper. Probably around £500 ish.

Do you have a project lined up? I could put you in touch with a guy who was selling an F14 project. Playfield is ok but cab is tatty and no topper. Probably around £500 ish.
...I was genuinely not expecting to hear an answer that reasonable. Maybe I can move my plan forward a bit!

Anything short of an incinerated pile of ashes I will be able to bring up to a very respectable quality over time, I'm one of those lunatics that when faced with a decomposing, rusted-through MX-5, decides to learn MIG welding instead of scrapping it.

I'd love to hear from this guy then, if he's looking to sell it.

...I was genuinely not expecting to hear an answer that reasonable. Maybe I can move my plan forward a bit!

Anything short of an incinerated pile of ashes I will be able to bring up to a very respectable quality over time, I'm one of those lunatics that when faced with a decomposing, rusted-through MX-5, decides to learn MIG welding instead of scrapping it.

Go for it. Finding any kind of decent projects is getting harder and harder these days. Price seems on the ball. I would value an average to decent F14 at 800 - 1k these days.
Classic game. Fast and furious. I hope you like explosions [emoji4]

Cool. I'll make sure he's still selling it and pm his number to you.

I've sent you a private message mate. I think it's a goer :thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom