What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "How much is this table worth" thread....

This is how it starts!! It's all down/uphill from here
A great community (from what I see and have experienced so far) is what is sealing the deal! I had no idea it existed - I had earlier fleeting daydreams crushed by ridiculous eBay prices and sky high dealer prices, despite already knowing with arcade games of any type you only get sensible deals dealing with people directly.

At least, my story of inexplicable non-presence in pinball followed by a more inexplicable entry into pinball late in the game, is a common one...

what is the hive mind's opinion please on the current value of a HUO (home use only, ie. no arcades) Spiderman?

also same question if it cannot be confirmed as HUO but is still extremely menthol-flavoured?

thank you. it was bought in Nov 2014 for 3100, if that is of any relevance

...I was genuinely not expecting to hear an answer that reasonable. Maybe I can move my plan forward a bit!

Anything short of an incinerated pile of ashes I will be able to bring up to a very respectable quality over time, I'm one of those lunatics that when faced with a decomposing, rusted-through MX-5, decides to learn MIG welding instead of scrapping it.

I'd love to hear from this guy then, if he's looking to sell it.
You've done incredibly well here with this find :thumbs:

what is the hive mind's opinion please on the current value of a HUO (home use only, ie. no arcades) Spiderman?

also same question if it cannot be confirmed as HUO but is still extremely menthol-flavoured?

thank you. it was bought in Nov 2014 for 3100, if that is of any relevance

HUO 3500

Decent other 3200

A Popeye fans opinion :)

Spidey is a strange one - in that it's actually come down in value. I paid £3k for mine, which had been on site somewhere but was in perfect condition, maybe 3 years ago. Since then they been below £3k though. Tend to agree with everyone else's valuation, maybe a bit less tbh, but like ronny says, only if documented.

Would love a TWD Pro if one every exists to be for sale but unsure of price. Should of bitten @kevlar hand off when his was up for sale last year! But now @darren_ross and @robertlucas have got their fix, who's next in line? Maybe me?

Would love a TWD Pro if one every exists to be for sale but unsure of price. Should of bitten @kevlar hand off when his was up for sale last year! But now @darren_ross and @robertlucas have got their fix, who's next in line? Maybe me?
That wasn't you who tried to break into @Wayne J 's house to get at my TWD was it? :D ( see Wayne's Facebook page )

I must be the only person that doesnt get TWD pin.. I dont really like it at all, played a few different ones at Andys Factory a few years ago, it wasnt so much the software that was the problem more the physics or whatever. If the ball rolls down the right hand side past the fat bloke it seemed to drop down towards the flippers rather than continue the expected arc (if that makes sense)

Must get another few games to see if I can get into it...
Probably doesn't help i haven't watch the show either

Last edited:
I'm feeling like I need the challenge of a TWD at some point, I seem strangely drawn to YouTube vids of it :cuckoo:

The only thing that put me off a TWD and I have no excuse no playing one (for all of 30 seconds with my skills) as there's one in Flip, B'ham is the call outs.
To not use the cast voices is crazy. Surely there was enough money getting exchanged to let the cast have a taste?
Am I right in thinking there's a ROM upgrade to add cast voices?

I have to agree with some above - never really gelled with twd - played early release software when I was in the US, and again here. Watched the first 3 series. Just found it bland and boring.

How much does a Bram Stoker's Dracula go for these days please? Fully working everything and playfield decent, could post pictures. I wasn't planning on selling it but was asked so thought I'd canvass some folks so I can charge the market value.

Back
Top Bottom