What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "How much is this table worth" thread....

What 700+ for a non working EM machine with no information about the sort of fault it has?

I wish I got into this game before it was as popular as it is now and you'd be able to get a lot more for your money.

Just goes to show Pinball is cool!

Ah ... tbf I didn't even read the listing waffle :D

But yeah ....still wouldn't surprise me :clap:

I reckon £800-£1k for a worn faded one with maybe a missing topper.
Upto £2k for a redecaled minter.

I gotta nice one. Wanna trade for your corvette :thumbs:

£2800 six months ago, I bet you would be looking at £3200 ish now Dan. Pin prices have gone doolally in the last six months.

I paid £1800 for my one owner unfaded very very very nice (once I cleaned it) WH20 in November 2015. So about 14 months ago.

I was at the Villa 2006 show. My brother had to wrestle me out to stop me from buying a machine (can't recall what it was).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

yes massive underated game hard as owt though love the multiball start on the le the gun really wakes you up
I bet there aren't many people who have spent some time on a Transformers. It really needs to be played with the sound cranked up because the sound effects are superb.
Really underrated game. I love mine.

Back
Top Bottom