What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "How much is this table worth" thread....

Yeah, definitely the two grand mark for BSD - it was one of the games I was scouting out for a while before I decided I had no hope of getting one within my budget.

Hey Guys

Just picked this EBD up today. It was stored on its front so needs a new cash door, shooter away etc but everything else is really nice. A few names carved in it but all boards present with matching numbers but untested. Glass is there with no lifting. Only 3 good legs but has all original paperwork and even the wood support pieces to hold the head.

Playfield is Mylar covered with only slight wear on the PF usual aged crazing.

Two broken plastics.

All the dust is on the glass.

Here's pics.

IMG_5403.JPG
IMG_5404.JPG
IMG_5405.JPG
IMG_5406.JPG
IMG_5407.JPG
IMG_5408.JPG
IMG_5409.JPG
IMG_5410.JPG
IMG_5411.JPG
IMG_5412.JPG
IMG_5413.JPG
IMG_5414.JPG
IMG_5415.JPG
IMG_5416.JPG
IMG_5417.JPG
IMG_5418.JPG
IMG_5419.JPG
IMG_5420.JPG
IMG_5421.JPG
IMG_5422.JPG
IMG_5423.JPG

ha.ha,that's the one I mentioned in tykes wanted thread,it was on ebay this morning with a buy it now wasn't it?,playfield looks great,what's damaged on the door?

Rust it was stored Door down, Yes it was on Ebay but the seller was snyde beyond words. I did a buy it now and then paid then they refunded and cancelled sale and started messing me around, wasn't in Birmingham but Corby

Anyways I need a value as I co-own it and I wan't an actual value not a what you paid for it value

Rust it was stored Door down, Yes it was on Ebay but the seller was snyde beyond words. I did a buy it now and then paid then they refunded and cancelled sale and started messing me around, wasn't in Birmingham but Corby

Anyways I need a value as I co-own it and I wan't an actual value not a what you paid for it value

Has the battery leaked ? Looks like the dreaded green fuzz around components in that area .... or it could be my old eyes :)

Pinside seems to think $2,500 for a nice one in great shopped condition - one sold three months ago over there for $1,800 in a good, shopped condition, considered priced for a quick sale.

Probably on these shores, if you get it nice and shiny and fully restored then I don't think you're far wrong at £2,000. Just 'cleaned up' then perhaps £1,500?

That's what I was thinking too but it's not for sale. I was just wondering what it was worth in this condition with all matching serial numbers throughout, even the boards and displays all match

I sold a working 8BD earlier this year for I think £750. It wasn't in as good condition as this one looks but even fully restored I think you'd be lucky to get more than £1500....it just doesn't command the same prices as Fathom or Centaur.

Pinside seems to think $2,500 for a nice one in great shopped condition - one sold three months ago over there for $1,800 in a good, shopped condition, considered priced for a quick sale.

Probably on these shores, if you get it nice and shiny and fully restored then I don't think you're far wrong at £2,000. Just 'cleaned up' then perhaps £1,500?

The US prices just aren't comparable over here. There seems to be very little correlation.

Looking at coin op warehouse, they'll sell a battered old Z title dmd game for $$$$'s with people tripping over themselves for second dibs. Yet a tidy older ss or desirable em will hang around unsold for peanuts.

Edit. Soz Grizz. Must have been typing at the same time.

I'd be amazed if a 'just cleaned up' 8 Ball was to make 1500

Just so it's clear, I put that value against a fully restored one so cabinet restenciled, playfield restored if needed, new parts all round etc etc

Thinking of selling my ACDC Premium. I had a figure in mind, but since they announced the Vault edition (and priced it at £8.2k!) I'm a bit less sure now if my value has gone down (or up!) Opinions please?

It's HUO other than a charity event it went to, confidently less than 1000 plays. Could be considered 'as new' condition, but with additions of shaker motor, mirror blades, led lightning bolts...

Thinking of selling my ACDC Premium. I had a figure in mind, but since they announced the Vault edition (and priced it at £8.2k!) I'm a bit less sure now if my value has gone down (or up!) Opinions please?

It's HUO other than a charity event it went to, confidently less than 1000 plays. Could be considered 'as new' condition, but with additions of shaker motor, mirror blades, led lightning bolts...

Expect loads of PM's Paul :D

Cheers guys. I won't reply to all the PM's individually yet, (just a bit busy at the moment), but I'll try and get some pics done and a thread started in the next day or two

Looking for a guide price for a Williams Big Deal? It's in a good condition and fully working but the backglass is flaking.

Cheers

Sounds like mine, mint, tons of mods, blades, glass, audio etc. Very few about (not that I'm selling). Pride of place next to my TWDLE, MMr :)

:rolleyes: Yer only a few, as it's one of the best selling pins, if not the of this century :)

Back
Top Bottom