What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "How much is this table worth" thread....

I just paid short of 1400 for a JD from Stevebrum. Excellent playfield, cabinet faded and in need of work. Similar condition to yours.... Plays nice....JD a marmite game for many. Toppers about 500 dollars though....

Last edited:
I've taken a bunch more pictures (a bit rushed, and didn't take the time to take the glass off, but I was only offering for advice on price ranges - I'll do a better job when I decide what to sell!)

Look back to the original post for the links.

After watching the world record challenge over the weekend I was wondering what price WPT was these days. Thoughts ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

After watching the world record challenge over the weekend I was wondering what price WPT was these days. Thoughts ?

We discussed this while Wayne was playing and it evened out at about £2.2k I believe. Great game for the money by the way.

Seems to be the most wanted game at the moment so what does a MET pro and premium go for these days?
Also same for TWD pro and premium?

Just throwing it out there, was wondering how much my Stern ST Pro is worth? Everything working fine, no faults. HUO, not a blemish on it. Bought NIB from Phil late December 2015.
If anyone could let me know I'd be grateful, thanks.

Well, after ages messing about on the part of the seller, agreed to deal and then the next day when I'm arranging collection he sends me a link to the usual US eBay tarted up unit with new playfield etc. going for 4k and pulls out of the sale.
So many time wasters out there....
I think I'm going to try some of the folks on here in Ireland to see if they'd like to part with a pin from their collection rather than waste my time elsewhere - it's so much time invested and the sellers are unbelievably unrealistic. eBay doesn't help.
This one had cracked ramps, bubbling on playfield, needed new display and had faults with pop bumbers.... and it was being compared to a 4k one on eBay.

Everything is salvageable, just depends how much you want to spend :thumbs: Just to get a working game is going to cost you a few quid if you have to replace the displays.

With that playfield wear and the other issues mentioned I wouldn't want to be paying more than £400 :)

Lol - it was the cyclone pin. I gave a more than reasonable offer which was accepted after weeks of messing around, then he comes back the next day and cancels the sale when I'm arranging collection and sends an eBay link. If he crops up here I'll put out an appropriate warning...

ooter, post: 188121, member: 4"]@stationfire remind me what game this was? If my estimate was £400 and the seller was sending you pics of £4K games then one of us is clearly mental :D[/QUOTE]

$4k, on one of those US eBay listings - hence his thought his must suddenly be worth a fortune...
Weeks getting there, agrees to deal last night and in the middle of my arranging collection, sends a link to the eBay listing asking me what I have to say about it. Followed by an email saying he wasn't selling...

Such time-wasters out there. I missed out on another project in the interim...
All down to experience I suppose, and yet more proof that we need to keep it amongst the folks here..

Four grand?
For a Cyclone?

Cyclone is a mid ranking system 11 game. It is not particularly noteworthy, it does not have any particularly special features. You see really good bk2k struggling to get 800 to 900

To me a decent, working cyclone is a 700 to 800 game

They are lkely to have lifting mylar, damaged inserts and or worn playfields.

Such time-wasters out there. I missed out on another project in the interim..

Don't worry dude, these things happen for a reason. You'll probably stumble into a way better game and be pleased you didn't end up with the Cyclone :thumbs:

Absolutely - this had displays failed, usual cracked ramps and very bad wear on parts of the playfield, in addition to bumper problems. Was going to be a starter system11 to work on as a decent project (and one I had played many times back on release, so did hold some "keeper" potential - oh no, now I'm back to considering where to fit another pin...).
And yes, onwards and upwards... thanks again folks for all the feedback initially and upon collapse of it.
Great to have such a good community on here.

-stationfire

Cyclone is a mid ranking system 11 game. It is not particularly noteworthy, it does not have any particularly special features. You see really good bk2k struggling to get 800 to 900

To me a decent, working cyclone is a 700 to 800 game

They are lkely to have lifting mylar, damaged inserts and or worn playfields.

I'll be looking for a Shadow hopefully when i have the cash. What's the current asking price for a nice one ? 2k? Or more ?

I think you could add £150 to Dan's prices if the game comes with an Aurich trannie plus speaker panel set

It transforms the look of the game, removing the hated, shocking trannie
It suggests that the previous owner was a nerd/ cared about it/ spent money on it etc

image.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom