What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2023 thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
F580AF58-D32E-4C03-9AAF-C8E4356165D8.jpeg

Form an orderly queue for the sale of the century 😂 Only last week I was thinking if I had 3 quid more I’d have that .

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Shame cos I promised myself I’d never pay more than £29.995 for one. If the deal ain’t right, the deal ain’t right.

Gaz - you need to give your head a wobble and stop being so cheap.

And in case anyone thought the price is too good to be true and is just clickbait for their site ..... it's legit ! I just checked. Three whole quid ....300 pennies ..... get in 🤩

Capture.JPG

Yet another scammer, listed as Manchester but their personal info says TEXAS 🤬

Attachments

• IMG_7561.png
    IMG_7561.png
    137.9 KB · Views: 51
That ebay 1.5k Big Guns is displaying rust on the coin door and (I think) on the apron too.

When you have a rusty apron it indicates that the game could be a complete white mould nightmare inside with every single screw, wire form, solenoid etc etc needing work. The staples holding the wires down in the backbox light panel could all be rusted out.

I would advise caution here. Get some internal photos.

The 2 grand one looks a better bet imho.

Is eBay considered the price gauge?
I’ve always thought so as it reaches both pinheads and the general population.

Last few pins I’ve seen have fallen short of what would have been considered the value.

Sttng at £3699 spot on I thought
Wh20 £4900 on the money in my opinion for a really nice restored example.

Most other luxury goods falling now, should be no surprise that pinball machines are.

Kiss is not a huge band over here. I don't think the machines sold well to start with. You either like men in makeup and leather, or you don't.

reserve puts buyers off . annoying for the seller IF it was 4k but you see SO many auctions with reserve 90% of buy it now or more

and the old Bally KISS was the best cash cow known to pinballers! KISS fans are obssesive.

market has only really shrunk in the middle. turning away strong offers on good titles every day

He said the reserve was £4k. Was in talks to buy it but it seems it was relisted and sold

Last edited:
Just goes to show, it only takes 2 people to want something (there was another bidder at £4001)

I guess the guy just kept increasing his bid but wanted it that bad he decided just to hit BIN

I was the other bidder on it, the reserve this time definately wasnt £4k, looks like the other bidder kept putting higher and higher bids in to find the reserve price and eventually just used the BIN after £4800 bid still showing reserve not met. They must have been up to £4100 when I put the £4001 bid it as it didnt go to £4101.

I didnt bid on it last time and looking at the feedback number it doesnt look like the person who used the BIN this time did either.

To be honest I thought it might be shill bidding at first so went over what I was willing to pay to see where it went but then they used the BIN.

bally star trek project on ebay £550 start, no bids yet.
the funny thing about that is someone has listed a star trek backglass for 500 quid on ebay as well,so for 50 quid more,you could get the whole pin!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom