What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2023 thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bad cats looks a cutie and has lovely playfield artwork and animated backbox. Obvious fade to this example as noted above.

Gameplay is very limited though. Even in 1990 there were much, much better games available in the wild.

Years since I played one. Does it even have multiball ?

Years since I played one. Does it even have multiball ?
No! Bad Cats and Pool Sharks were single ball games from around the same time iirc - seemed an odd decision then and still does now! Bad Cats is a fun game though and the animated backglass a nice feature.

I had one years ago and the backbox was badly faded but the cabinet itself still bright orange, maybe they used different paint/printing on the cab and backbox?

Two Dr Whos on fleabay. Both the same seller.. I smell a rat..

Two Dr Whos on fleabay. Both the same seller.. I smell a rat..
looks Dodgy AS F also 1 feed back rating, buyer beware.

looks Dodgy AS F also 1 feed back rating, buyer beware.

It's been on eBay before. eBay id changed probably because of previous negative feedback. I don't think it is a scam just someone selling a below average Dr Who for top money. This was the previous discussion thread .......

It's been on eBay before. eBay id changed probably because of previous negative feedback. I don't think it is a scam just someone selling a below average Dr Who for top money. This was the previous discussion thread .......

Oh, that one. Maybe if he was after £4K for it before, posibly he'll settle for a more realistic 3,000. 3 grand sounds about right for a Dr. Who, doesn't it? The messing about will put people on here off though.

Screen Shot 2023-07-26 at 23.04.20.png

Oh, that one. Maybe if he was after £4K for it before, posibly he'll settle for a more realistic 3,000. 3 grand sounds about right for a Dr. Who, doesn't it? The messing about will put people on here off though.

View attachment 226046

It will probably clean up OK. I seem to remember it went for <£2k in an open auction which caused all the original discussions. Probably reflects that it needs a good clean and proper service.

Not upcoming auctions but for those who keep an eye on US prices also, Captains Auction Warehouse was live yesterday.

The pinball auctions start around 5:08

First Pin sold was a Rush Pro $5k

Last edited:
BAD CATS ON eBay. Had a £2k offer from seller through, doesn’t seem a bad price for the machine , looks
Like a fun game.but do your research
Played a Bad Cats at Krakow Pinball Museum this year and it's a fun game, backglass is animated IIRC.

I think I'm going to be sick 🤮
I've messaged the person explaining it's not priced to sell, how much I paid for mine, and that someone in the UK pinball community might buy if it was more sensibly priced. I've also explained that, although Home Leisure Direct do price like that, newbies being fleeced are not their main source of likely buyers.

Zac Moon Flight on eBay, bit dirty and not fully working:

I really like the look of these (when restored) but this is beyond both my driving distance and knowledge to even consider unfortunately :)

Looks like it was re-listed after selling for £790 previously.

I've messaged the person explaining it's not priced to sell, how much I paid for mine, and that someone in the UK pinball community might buy if it was more sensibly priced. I've also explained that, although Home Leisure Direct do price like that, newbies being fleeced are not their main source of likely buyers.
Let us know how that goes @VeeMonroe 😂

DIRTY HARRY with looks like COLORDMD (rather than PIN2DMD) on FB

Seller I've bought from many times. You MAY find however that Martin wont go there.

IF I still had an arcade I would consider this as its a lot of fun and the COLORDMD is a good bonus

MET on ebay- very rare apparently and open to sensible offers below the asking price….
Hope someone/ many people educate this seller on a realistic price - and wasn’t Met pro Stern’s best selling SAM game behind SM?

worth the price in spares alone thesedays,although you would have to hope the non standard driver board and gold pinball are actually there if you wanted to restore

Needs backglass and Dover is not a nice trip even for me 🤦‍♂️. But yes worth £100 all day for spares
it has the backglass,it's the playfield glass that's missing,but it does look like the playfield has mylar on,so that may have protected it a bit,even if the glass was off

it has the backglass,it's the playfield glass that's missing,but it does look like the playfield has mylar on,so that may have protected it a bit,even if the glass was off
The backglass is in poor condition thats why it needs a new one if you decide to restore

evil knievel project. pf looks intact with all mechs but the backbox score displays and wiring harness missing - i guess all the boards and wiring are too.

value in the cab bg and pf though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom