What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2023 thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
no idea who that is? but is never cheap
Going by the rest of their auction stuff they look to be a collectibles seller, so prices likely will always be overinflated, not looking for pinball collectors, more fanboys market.

Probably a scam but DESW listed in London for £2,500.

If it’s legit then I’m gutted its too far away fir me 🙁

Probably a scam but DESW listed in London for £2,500.

If it’s legit then I’m gutted its too far away fir me 🙁

Don't sweat it's a scam. Seller also listing loads of other desirable items.

DM on EBay- looks v.nice.
Appears the nicest looking Demo Man I have seen so far tbh, and that's judging from the listing photos against some I have seen and played in the flesh. Nice to know its from a trusted seller also.

Last edited:
If I could fit a wide body into the house I’d look at DM- one of the few wide bodies that I’ve enjoyed playing. Most seem slow and floaty but not this. Super example so hopefully it stays in the pinfo community
Backbox is the same width as regular Williams 90s machines - so takes up no more space .

I have to shark fin standard Stern pins into the house- need a bigger house or convince wife to let me take out window frames

Hi All, thank u all so much for the kind words, it’s a great pin tbh number 6 Dm for me, it’s my fav pin of all time, I have strange taste, had it for a few years now, did all the work last year with the help of @Hiro996 how did the complete pf swap for me he is a legend! Then I sold it cheap to @Colywobbles a an awesome friend of mine, as needed some funds with the plan to buy back early this year, then be buried with it, but tbh it’s a bit of an ornament I just tend to admire and clean it rather than play, and with work there stopping company cars in a couple of months so need to buy a car, as I’m not doing there lease terms 😂
Sorry for the long life story message 😂

I have to shark fin standard Stern pins into the house- need a bigger house or convince wife to let me take out window frames
I had to permanently remove the door stop trim on the frame sides to get machines through an internal door on their way through the house to the GrizZ shack. The top piece still stops the door 😁And the door is on easy lift on /off hinges .

Apollo on EBay for £1950!

It’s the 1967 Williams EM machine not Apollo 13 though….. 🤦‍♂️

Looks in pretty good nick but optimistically priced - must be because its rare! 🤣

Wh20 on FB. £4250. Playfield looks bit rough in places .

BD91CEA0-75B9-4545-A27E-5AB77A6E341F.jpeg

0569B168-FC0B-4299-8BFF-A11800F12752.jpeg

When this was listed at £9000 or so I messaged and asked how much he really wanted. He’s just replied and said £7400 is the lowest offer he’d take. Then I looked again and see he’s currently got it listed BIN at £6000.
He now has this Bad Cats listed at £2,480. I have been messaging the seller and was going to make arrangements to go look at it (his lock up is round the corner from me) but then decided the theme is not really for me and the only reason I was even looking was it was local (pins never come up for sale in Hull), I have a pinball sized space in my gamesroom and have a couple of grand to spend on a pin before it gets spent on my holiday in a few weeks.

Anyways the guy seems to be being a little more realistic and there was discussion of a figure of £1,800 but even then he said he was open to offers.

So if anyone’s interested, might be worth getting in touch with him again.

EBay item number is now: 125845655080

BAD CATS ON eBay. Had a £2k offer from seller through, doesn’t seem a bad price for the machine , looks
Like a fun game.but do your research

Shame about the faded sides on backbox, however another member on here got offered a price of £1800 and indicated they may go lower 👍

Shame about the faded sides on backbox, however another member on here got offered a price of £1800 and indicated they may go lower 👍
Yep, I’d put an offer in of £1,500 and see if he counters. He offered it to me for £1,800 but I just don’t fancy the theme.

I’ve had one before, music is a bit cheesy but like all pins, I don’t like TAF but love an old Bally Kiss, there will be lovers of it out there for sure👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom