What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2023 thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like converted golden tee. The hard-core don't get upset when you rip the insides from those
I think it’s a Mortal Kombat 2, which I believe incidentally were often converted to golden tee’s.
So I think you’re right 👍

Could even be a mk2
EDIT: the monitor and wood positions inside dont look like mk2
I have the same one, some kind of Atari is what the guy told me who did the conversion I think. He was in Chesterfield at the time, they were close to £2k but I had a few spare Goliath cabs that I part ex’ d. Different monitor in mine
Always thought it looked like a MK2.
Its got built in wheels which is lucky😂

Attachments

• DC7127A2-6C2F-42D4-958A-B49FC29AE958.jpeg
    DC7127A2-6C2F-42D4-958A-B49FC29AE958.jpeg
    94.3 KB · Views: 22
I have the same one, some kind of Atari is what the guy told me who did the conversion I think. He was in Chesterfield at the time, they were close to £2k but I had a few spare Goliath cabs that I part ex’ d. Different monitor in mine
Yep looks identical!

Atari 1999 so whatever that was.

Edit: I think it was Atari’s War:Final Assault

Attachments

• FC228721-16BE-47C8-B3F9-9D7F4D253F76.jpeg
    FC228721-16BE-47C8-B3F9-9D7F4D253F76.jpeg
    119.6 KB · Views: 17
  • B2748601-4ECC-4368-BE02-48B8EB01ADC7.jpeg
    B2748601-4ECC-4368-BE02-48B8EB01ADC7.jpeg
    132.2 KB · Views: 16

Could also be Mace
1291997084.jpg

To be honest, didn’t realise until it was too late that the wiring harness was missing.
May end up parting it out.

Be worth converting to a jamma cab so you can do what you want to the cab.. only thing im unsure on its the hantarex i dont know that model it could be vga only im not sure

Be worth converting to a jamma cab so you can do what you want to the cab.. only thing im unsure on its the hantarex i dont know that model it could be vga only im not sure
I’m not sure on the monitor either, was hoping it was a tri sync

I picked this wee cab the other day off eBay for a good price and was only 40mins from me it's got the original crt in it with a crisp picture and it came with an icade board and a pandora box thing.
Oh very nice.. love the look of those midi sized cabs. Your all set for Tate mode also I see, enjoy some shooters :)

Just googled that and yes it appears it is.
Hope it’s worth something cause I’m regretting my rash bidding 🤦‍♂️😂

Will be fun I reckon, plenty of options to run loads of games with the joysticks and trackball, worst part about Mame is setting it all up and that's already done for ya.

Oh very nice.. love the look of those midi sized cabs. Your all set for Tate mode also I see, enjoy some shooters :)
Aye it is,I rotated it today to see what the pandora box was like as it is so simple to do in this cab it was okay not great so put it back to Tate mode and put the icade back in which isn't exactly brilliant either so will be probably on the lookout for a jamma board and just have it as a dedicated cab decisions decisions.

Kiss on eBay says owned from new in “near new condition” 😂😂😂. Backbox sticker coming off and playfield dirty as, who knows what else is not mentioned that’s not working properly, set reserve at £5k with BIN £5K what an idiot (apologies if it’s someone on here) seller says “ nothing to hide, it’s what it is!”

Attachments

• IMG_7514.png
    IMG_7514.png
    109.1 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_7509.png
    IMG_7509.png
    231.8 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_7513.png
    IMG_7513.png
    148 KB · Views: 38
well HUO is the best always over sited .... alledgedly!

Im sure the back of the machine will be untouched - but he hasnt taken that crucial picture

anyone asked how many games (or flips yet?)

An arcade cab not pinball, but thought I’d share as I’ve just inadvertently won it 🤦‍♂️
Had second thoughts and got full refund 😅

Money returned to pinball fund….. don’t know what I was thinking! 😂

Aye it is,I rotated it today to see what the pandora box was like as it is so simple to do in this cab it was okay not great so put it back to Tate mode and put the icade back in which isn't exactly brilliant either so will be probably on the lookout for a jamma board and just have it as a dedicated cab decisions decisions.
There's that Game Elf product, it's 400 in 1 vertical games I believe, I have the horizontal version connected to my arcade monitor and I'm really happy with it.

Approx £100 on eBay. Never used icade so not sure if it's superior to Elf or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom