What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2023 thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has this Blackout been mentioned? Seems expensive (but maybe I’m deluded about price):

Looks pretty clean and the displays have been replaced with a modern alternative, but yes you are right about the price, I would say its way off the mark.

Hyperball on flea bay. Always fancied one of these but can't help but think be a short lived novelty. Do recall seeing one back in the day but was a loooong time ago.

Hyperball on flea bay. Always fancied one of these but can't help but think be a short lived novelty. Do recall seeing one back in the day but was a loooong time ago.

I hope you like noise :rofl:

Looks like its got an interesting replacement display setup, using the original display driver PCB with the 100v drivers replaced with piggyback boards and the 100v fuse is pulled so only using 5v.

All the others Ive seen replace the display PCB as well as the displays.

My self imposed pinball purchase ban under stress again...its not a pinball so is it a loophole??

I hope you like noise :rofl:
Absolutely.
I even have this to prove it 😂
1695406006198.png

Love those williams sounds though!

DE JP On EBay, needs some tlc

This is down the road from me. I’d appreciate peoples thoughts on it to be honest. I might pop over and take a 👀

He's saying first one to turn up with 2500 can take it away.
On my wanted list, but from starting price of £1500 (ok watching, prepare to bid) to £5000 BIN with offers, lost interest real quick. Buyer obviously realised they have something desirable and want to do a deal, which is thier prerogative).

£2500 is top end for me for something that needs a little TLC. Could be nice for someone but eBay £2500 is not the same as £2500 on here. For me, I was thinking going up to £2250, then adding Pinsound, colorDMD, titans, updated ROM, remove batteries, possible re-decal and then being worth £3k plus.

Edit: to be clear, I'm not in a position to be able to pick up so I'm not going to offer. They will deliver personally, but for me this is a go see in person job. Good luck to those interested I'm well jealous;)

Last edited:
Blackout is a nice game let down by lack of multiball. It has those great 80s Williams sounds

realistically though even in mint condition its a 2k max machine

Reactions: DRD
Since when is David a Gottlieb nut? 😂

I'm always singing the praises of the sys80bs I've had the privilege of playing and love Black Hole, where have you been? Gottlieb nut might be a bit far but it's enough for people to notice apparently!

Anyway it's Claire who buys any old junk not me 😉 I haven't bought a pin for nearly two years now

I'm always singing the praises of the sys80bs I've had the privilege of playing and love Black Hole, where have you been? Gottlieb nut might be a bit far but it's enough for people to notice apparently!

Anyway it's Claire who buys any old junk not me 😉 I haven't bought a pin for nearly two years now
Gottlieb fanclub badge is in the post

Indy500 on ebay, faded but tidy looking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom