What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired Pinball collection – 64 Machines!

Expired Due to no activity
20121209512-1.jpg

Got mine today :) Thanks again and nice to meet you Keith :)

Good score Ben, I was first on the list for HS2 but passed to take on my project FT instead. I went and had a look at the HS2 and it's in great shape...enjoy :D

Hello all,

Keith has phoned me today to advise that all pinball machines are now sold. He has kept 6 for his own collection but all the others are sold (OK Baywatch is on eBay). I know that there are some pins still to collect by people from this forum and Keith has asked me to acknowledge all the people that responded and ihe s really pleased that they have gone to good homes. He also commented that everyone was very knowledgable and he has met or spoken to some very interesting people along the way.

I know it's been a bit of a long winded process but we've tried to make the best of a bad situation! However the tables are going to good homes and I have no doubt Keith will be in touch again at some point, pinballs are in his blood!

Thanks to everyone.

Jo

Thanks Jo, please pass my thanks on to Keith as well. I really appreciate him bringing the FT over to my house and also letting me come over and have a look at the machines :)

I never heard anything from day one.....

Anyhow well done to those that got the machines they wanted :)

I really wanted that Baywatch, just came at the worst time of year (house move this week and one week till xmas :( )
Still I hope everyone here bagged themselves something great, and that everything sold isnt going to just just hit ebay at twice the price come January.

Cheers to JoJo for offering them up here to the community first. Good show :thumb:

Me neither :(
Funny tho, i enquired about i think 8 or 9 pins - with addams being the only obvious real popular type one, i even was looking at bugs bunny so surprised on that front at least. be a shame if one or two people nosed their way in and made sure the pins somewhat went in certain directions - of course that wouldnt happen tho, the pinball community isnt like that im sure.
Fair play to the seller tho fornot trying to gouge anyone, sounds like the lucky buyers got very sensible deals. Look forward to bidding on few of them on ebay ;)

I got mine a pic is somewhere. I was told I was 2nd on the list so fell lucky :whoo: It was strange in a way when I went to get it. I didn't hear anything then all of a sudden I got an email so quickly had to find the cash!
- Ben

I got mine a pic is somewhere. I was told I was 2nd on the list so fell lucky :whoo: It was strange in a way when I went to get it. I didn't hear anything then all of a sudden I got an email so quickly had to find the cash!
- Ben
That when you pulled a Subcon?

Don't think it made a difference!
Inquired about two machines (had a reply), and was exchanging emails with Keith about one of them last weekend (the other already having gone to someone else - wasn't told).
He now appears to be not answering my mails - so looks like I got neither :noidea:

Don't think it made a difference!
Inquired about two machines (had a reply), and was exchanging emails with Keith about one of them last weekend (the other already having gone to someone else - wasn't told).
He now appears to be not answering my mails - so looks like I got neither :noidea:

Same here. Enquired on six, didn't get any emails until I pushed via PM to Jo on here. Eventually got details on my priority one (project BR) only never to receive a price and so gave up and bought one from elsewhere. Not sure what happened with the others....

Same here. Enquired on six, didn't get any emails until I pushed via PM to Jo on here. Eventually got details on my priority one (project BR) only never to receive a price and so gave up and bought one from elsewhere. Not sure what happened with the others....

wonder where most of them went? Seems odd people from on here sent large want lists and didnt get a sniff on one of them, when i first seen the list i thought the scattergun approach would at least work to get hold of one or two of the slightly less desirable machines..
Can see from posts on this thread a handful got lucky and got the pins they wanted, but reckon realistically the majority went to the one or two people who got in there a bit sharpish and the whole lists/queing thing prob went right out the window :(
No point crying over spilt milk, but was a bit of a waste of time for a lot of us it seems.

I enquired on 4 - got offered 2, Baywatch and Roadkings ..... which after considering price and conditions I turned down.

I don't think there was any big conspiracy going on. But also you have to think if you were the seller and someone contacted you offering to take a good number of the machines off yr hands at a mutually agreed price, it would save you so much time and hassle than potentially having to deal with 64 different buyers.

Buying pins - especially ones at reasonable prices - always involves an element of right place, right time, luck of the draw etc

Hahahahaha to be honest I haven't got the cash anyhow being Christmas and all that, nor am I really over worried, however it would have been nice to get a reply or acknowledgement rather than ignored.... That's all :)

I enquired on 4 - got offered 2, Baywatch and Roadkings ..... which after considering price and conditions I turned down.

I don't think there was any big conspiracy going on. But also you have to think if you were the seller and someone contacted you offering to take a good number of the machines off yr hands at a mutually agreed price, it would save you so much time and hassle than potentially having to deal with 64 different buyers.

Buying pins - especially ones at reasonable prices - always involves an element of right place, right time, luck of the draw etc

i agree with the sarge, i enquired about 2 but heard nothing,as it happens, after my enquiry i found a pin that i`ve been after for a long time so i wouldn`t have gone ahead even if i was offered the 2 , all good fun:pop2:

I never inquired on any of these machines as I had put my name down on a pin on 'that other thread' and didn't want to mess anyone about. What a timewaster........

i agree with the sarge, i enquired about 2 but heard nothing,as it happens, after my enquiry i found a pin that i`ve been after for a long time so i wouldn`t have gone ahead even if i was offered the 2 , all good fun:pop2:

where as I stopped looking elsewhere - cus I didn't want to mess anyone about either :doh:

For some reason I ended up buying a LAH rather than the T2 from this guy. 😂must have made sense in my head at the time.

Back
Top Bottom