What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired Pinball collection – 64 Machines!

Expired Due to no activity
Hhhmmmm.....

I was expecting first choices in order of emails received?

And I haven't received this via email even though I was probably one of the first to get in touch. :(

Hi Keith

im one of those many who emailed. Just me personally but if Paul checks them over and says they're good, I'm not too worried about millions of pics or bulbs and rubbers, I can sort those things. I'll just pay and collect or send a courier!! Nice and easy ;-)

good luck with it all

Gaz

Hi Keith

im one of those many who emailed. Just me personally but if Paul checks them over and says they're good, I'm not too worried about millions of pics or bulbs and rubbers, I can sort those things. I'll just pay and collect or send a courier!! Nice and easy ;-)

good luck with it all

Gaz

Seconded - happy to make things easier!

Looks an awesome collection... i just hope this ends well and people dont go screwing each other over for the sake of a table ☮️

Hi Keith

good luck with it all

Gaz
thirded here. i trust Paul and Nick and their judgement, and would be happy to pay your price. it's nice to hear someone who wants a decent market value instead of trying to set a new price record :)

i also understand that if someone comes in and buys the lot in one go, or otherwise makes the whole thing much easier for you, that's your perogative as seller and my bad luck as interested potential buyer. i know you'll generally respect the order people approached you in, and wish you well with the sale and with the new colour printer.

Dan (Rollergames please :rolleyez:

Emailed reply with offer to go down as easily reachable. Good that others here are checking them out but can't imagine they'll get through them all.... How about people here detail which they're interested in (four machines for me) so they're aware and maybe avoid any conflict of interests (!). Just a thought.

Thanks for the vote of confidence guys!

I've pinged Nick to see if we can tie up and combine efforts - would make sense to try to get the pair of us together if he's available to work our way through them - also it's much easier humping machines and checking stuff if there's two of ya....

Hopefully this will be better for Keith also - they can carry on with little distraction whilst we can carry on checking them out....

Paul

Emailed reply with offer to go down as easily reachable. Good that others here are checking them out but can't imagine they'll get through them all.... How about people here detail which they're interested in (four machines for me) so they're aware and maybe avoid any conflict of interests (!). Just a thought.

Im happy to disclose what I've asked for. If there is another person who has also requested the same machine, I guess it'll boil down to Jo looking at the email and seeing who asked first. The unlucky one can than have first refusal should the deal fall through.

Im happy to disclose what I've asked for. If there is another person who has also requested the same machine, I guess it'll boil down to Jo looking at the email and seeing who asked first. The unlucky one can than have first refusal should the deal fall through.

Sounds sensible and I'd be happy to go along on this basis. I'm looking at Black Rose, Hook, Earthshaker, Twister & Black Knight if the 2000 version (which it probably isn't).

In an AA meeting style!!! My name is Gareth Shiells and I've asked about Back to the future!! (Sits back down)
so far so good. No doubles;-)

LAH mainly (maybe Twister, T2, Ripleys, Baywatch or Golden Eye but will step aside for other members on these titles).

Got permission from my wife to build a shed in the Spring, so can cram a few more machines in! (Sadly not 64 of them!)

LAH mainly (maybe Twister, T2, Ripleys, Baywatch or Golden Eye but will step aside for other members on these titles).

Got permission from my wife to build a shed in the Spring, so can cram a few more machines in! (Sadly not 64 of them!)

John!

Only last month you were trying to sneak your games into friends' houses, but you're asking about buying SIX others? LOL

Think I might have a problem....

But it's amazing what I managed to get Anna to agree to last week after plying her with alcohol. In return I'm no longer allowed to mention the bloody curtains she wants to buy for the kitchen (the price of two machines - what they hell are they made from?!?) and an agreement that I will re-do the living room and kids bedrooms. Think that there were a couple of other strings attached but I've blanked out what they were... (hoping I haven't agreed to anything daft like a vasectomy!)

Got to admit the 13th machine isn't fitting into the existing space as well as hoped. Better lose some weight if I want to get in there.

Personally I blame the likes of Matt Addams for making it acceptable to have large collections and a long suffering wife....

Think I might have a problem....Personally I blame the likes of Matt Addams....

Yes. Yes you have. It's Matt Adams with one D. Perhaps you were thinking of something else? ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352060495.522522.jpg

For people that don't know chappy. He bought a few arcade cabs and posted on an arcade forum about them and forgot to log out. So his wife saw what he'd bought and posted about it. Funny isn't the word I nearly wet myself ;)

Proof needed ;)

I enquired about

Star trek tng
Addams
Jackbot
Getaway
Fish tales
Twister

Most interested in sttng and twister

Proof needed ;)
It should still be on ukvac somewhere. Iirc the first post went along the lines of.... "This is Ian's wife, he has forgotten to log out of the forum. I know nothing about the 2 machines in his dad's garage and I will be having words with him about it...."
Then followed quite a few comments of "Busted!!!"
- Ben

It should still be on ukvac somewhere. Iirc the first post went along the lines of.... "This is Ian's wife, he has forgotten to log out of the forum. I know nothing about the 2 machines in his dad's garage and I will be having words with him about it...."
Then followed quite a few comments of "Busted!!!"
- Ben

I did go looking for it but couldn't find it lol.

Hi Guys

sorry havent replyed to anyone over the weekend had 2 poorly kids but hopefully keith has started spacing the machines out to get to easier for paul and nick to get to when they can come round, also im working on a spread sheet to list down all the people and machines asked for in order of who asked first.

Cheers
Jo

Back
Top Bottom