What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired Pinball collection – 64 Machines!

Expired Due to no activity
Oh, were we supposed to make offers when we said what we were interested in? I just sent the list of machines that caught my eye then thinned it down later on to Ripley's and Cyclone. But didn't send any cash offers. Maybe that's where I went wrong..

Oh, were we supposed to make offers when we said what we were interested in? I just sent the list of machines that caught my eye then thinned it down later on to Ripley's and Cyclone. But didn't send any cash offers. Maybe that's where I went wrong..

No mate when I say bid I mean just applying for that machine.

Just took delivery of Demo Man and Starship Troopers so you will be contacted eventually as they work through the machines. Lovely bloke too!

In case anyone is unclear it works as follows - the first person who asked is being offered their requested machine at the set price, should they not like the price the next person on the list gets a chance. The prices will be circa 90% of eBay average of an average condition machine. All the games have names against them but I don't think everyone has been contacted yet, some games have gone (as has been stated by some of the new owners already)

Might be worth highlighting the machines that have or haven't been spoken for yet?

Might be worth highlighting the machines that have or haven't been spoken for yet?

They are all "spoken for" in that they have names against them, but they haven't got to them all yet. As I understand, they will contact people as and when the machines are ready to go

They are all "spoken for" in that they have names against them, but they haven't got to them all yet. As I understand, they will contact people as and when the machines are ready to go
I was 'contacted' yesterday ;) and I'm currently selling a load of jamma arcade pcbs over on jamma+ to pay for the pin I asked about (oh and I was 2nd in line for it! Must be fate as I asked about a few and the main one I wanted has been offered!)
Anyone want any jamma pcbs? :D
- Ben

Hello all,

Firstly profuse apologies for not being able to keep everyone up to date, simple reason is I've just moved house for the first time and along with all the aggro with moving we didn't get broadband installed until a few days ago. Anyone who has E-mailed an interest has had their details been passed to Keith for him to contact directly.

As stated above, I have a spreadsheet with names & E-mail addresses of those that are interested in the pins and Keith has contacted them in order of interest as and when the pins have been tested and/or repaired as necessary. No-one needs to make an offer, the prices will be sent to those interested and if no-one wants the pins they will be on E-bay with no reserve at £0.99p - we need the space!! Today the aim is to put some of the ones with no interest on E-bay, it will be later on this evening and I will put the link on here.

So Barry has still been checking the machines, I think it's his new second-home as he seems to be down here all the time! The list of machines sold is:-

- Adams Family (no suprise!)
- Back to the Future
- Demolition Man
- Fastbreak
- Fish Tales (this was nice)
- Judge Dredd (1 still left)
- Phontom of the Opera
- Rollergames
- Star Wars
- Tales from the Crypt (1 still left)

Keith will be contacting more people this weekend, I think Gorgar is ready to go and one of the Star Trek's, but it is unlikely you will hear much from him in the week as it's very busy this time of year. If anyone knows Barry Parsons you could ask him to provide some information and get his opinion on the machines as he is down here every week.

All the best guys - I did say it would take some time - sorry!!! I will try to pop over to the workshop today to get an update on what's ready and provide further info tonight to make up for my lack of information :redface:

Which ones have had no interest? I bet that someone here or in the other 'forum' will be interested in most if not all pins, if they're all in decent nick and decent prices like I've seen so far.......

Hi Dan,

Thought something similar myself as soon as I saw the post. I think there's an inbuilt fear of seeing a machine you might "want" go down the ebay route....

Now why can't I have a space big enough to stick them all in...:(

Those with no interest:-

Big Ben
Dr Dude
High Roller
Hurricane
Mr & Mrs Pacman
Operation Thunder
Riverboat Gambler
Sharkey's shootout
Strange Science
Time Machine

Big Ben
Dr Dude
High Roller
Hurricane
Mr & Mrs Pacman
Operation Thunder
Riverboat Gambler
Sharkey's shootout
Strange Science
Time Machine

Hi Jo

I'd be interested in the Dr Dude and Riverboat Gambler if they are still available.

Cheers
Dean

Big Ben
Dr Dude
High Roller
Hurricane
Mr & Mrs Pacman
Operation Thunder
Riverboat Gambler
Sharkey's shootout
Strange Science
Time Machine

Don't forget Twister.

I have a 92 data east Star Wars table for sale if anyone is interested, it's in very good working condition.

I'd enquired about that one.... and others !

I was talking to Barry yesterday and he said that both Twisters were still there and for sale.
Think it best you talk to Barry direct and sort something out with him. That way you should get a machine sorted and he can tell you in more detail what the machine is like.
D.

Hi, probably worth starting a new thread for the SW in case it gets lost in this one. Would like to have one some day but simply haven't got the space at the moment - boo!

Hey John,
Theres also a Black Rose there for sale as well . Know you are on the look out for one.

Hi Replicas,

Wrong John I think....... BR is one of the few machines that doesn't it for me - but thanks for the thought anyway!

(now I'm worried that my addiction is so bad that I should check the machine out anyway. Grrrr - got to get a grip...... :frusty: )

Cheers

John

Hi Replicas,

Wrong John I think....... BR is one of the few machines that doesn't it for me - but thanks for the thought anyway!

(now I'm worried that my addiction is so bad that I should check the machine out anyway. Grrrr - got to get a grip...... :frusty: )

Cheers

John

I was aimmed at JMP but you are welcome anyway.

Hi Jo

I'd be interested in the Dr Dude and Riverboat Gambler if they are still available.

Cheers
Dean

Dr Dude is in excellent condition and was finished tonight. Looking for £600. If you are still interested we can send photos. Riverboat will be up for checking over next Sunday/Monday.

Regards

Photos were being taken of 12 machines today, descriptions and prices to follow. They were very busy with heads in machines so I didn't stick around for long but good progress thus far!

Would love but it won't let me!

You need to select the post type first in the little menu next to where you put the title - else it wont let you post i.e. you have to tell people if it's wanted/for sale etc etc

Paul

Super Mario going on E-bay tonight, offer not accepted by those interested. Details:-

I have had the pinball engineer Barry Parsons check this over whilst working on some other machines for me. He has done no work to it as it all works and whilst it would benefit from a dust off and general polish, I do not have the time and I see little point in paying Barry to do something any-one with a duster can do.

General Condition. Average or above average condition for it's age (that means it has dinks and scratches but not too many plus a bit of packing tape stuck on which needs soaking off) and it works.

The good points. Good strong flippers and bumpers, all works as it should, no errors on start-up.

The bad points. Only the obvious. The play-field has some wear but only where you would expect, the coin box door would probably benefit from a paint job (don't they all), and the head sides have a few scrapes but for the most part the body is not bad.

Buyer to collect - you will need a van. No warranty is given. No returns accepted.

If you want to come and play before you bid this is not a problem. The machine is located in Burton on Trent, Staffordshire, DE15 9AA. Sat nav takes you to the door.

I need the space and want the machine out within a week of the auction end - payment is cash on collection, you really do not want to pay for a pinball until you have seen it, there is a lot of rubbish about.

£700 to this forum, expected to make more on E-bay - last one went for £1,069. Photos can be E-mailed to anyone interested.

Super Mario on E-bay - 281033521304
Big Ben on E-bay - 281033526432

Grab a bargain!

I was talking to Barry yesterday and he said that both Twisters were still there and for sale.
Think it best you talk to Barry direct and sort something out with him. That way you should get a machine sorted and he can tell you in more detail what the machine is like.
D.

Replicas,

Good advice, if anyone is desperate for information and knows Barry give him a call, he's "At the coal face" so to speak.

All the best

Just had a question through E-bay "Do I have any more tables for sale?" - just one or two;)

Back
Top Bottom