What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired Pinball collection – 64 Machines!

Expired Due to no activity
Unlucky mate, what were the cabs.....was it worth the grief?
It was these two mate:
DSCF1240.jpg
Yip it was worth it :rockon:

Yep, deffo worth it (I love my Atomiswave sitdown) :D

Jo - Know the feeling - hope they get better soon :)

Hi Guys

sorry havent replyed to anyone over the weekend had 2 poorly kids but hopefully keith has started spacing the machines out to get to easier for paul and nick to get to when they can come round, also im working on a spread sheet to list down all the people and machines asked for in order of who asked first.

Cheers
Jo

hi JoJo,
hope you and the kids are feeling better. did something already get organised with these machines, or were they all sold in a batch to a mystery bidder on the phone? i already cleared a space for the Rollergames, but i'm wondering if this sale is still on or not?
thanks! Dan

Attachments

• penguin jumpers.jpg
    penguin jumpers.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 130
Hi Dan

Thanks the kids are much better.

My father in law has currently got Barry Parsons going through the pinballs checking them.

Many Thanks
Jo

Hi Everyone

Just a quick update barry has been checking the machines today and has done about 20, he is coming back monday, tuesday and wednesday and as soon as Barry is happy with them i will send photos a description and a price for those who have enquired.

Regards
Jo

Hi Jo
please can you register my interest in one of the judge dredds.
My name is mooseman and I have a pinball addiction. Lol
cheers
Gary

I helped collect and set up that JD at NLP and thought it was heavy. :eeek: I did like the game though.

Them wideboys are big n efty cal. Wait till you get an IJ then you will need 3 shreddied wheat mate

Bah I setup my IJ by crawling under it and lifting it up on my back while bolting the rear legs on.... and I don't even like shredded wheat :) lol

Barry has been at the work every day sorting through the machines. It's taking longer than anticipated and he will need to come back next week too. At the moment there are only about 6 ready for sale and Keith has started to contact the people that enquired via this forum. If they aren't interested then they will be going on E-bay to get them moving quickly as the space is urgently required. I can't recall exactly which ones were ready but I saw Back to the Future and Checkpoint. Please be patient as it's a busy time of year for Keith but I think by having an experienced engineer there for 4 days straight shows that he's serious about getting them shifted!

Hi Jojo

Any chance you can tell me if I was top of the back to the future list. Just so I can prepare finances etc!!

thanks
Gaz

yep, i have got Rollergames :whoo:

actually it's at Stormy's place atm, as he lives half an hour away, but yes, i've been sent detailed info and lots of pictures, got a very fair price, and have paid and had it collected.

this is a GO!

I got details through of the two I enquired about. Starship Troopers and Demo Man. They're both being delivered tomorrow :rockon:

Back
Top Bottom