What's new

Northern Lights at Play Expo Manchester. Official machine pledges.

All loaded up and half way there. Currently eating over priced food at a services.
If anyone's an AA member and flashes their AA card at the till in Moto services they can get 10% or 15% off in Costa, BK and the in house restaurants. I think it works for RAC too but only if you have a card. Got to make sure Big Phil stops off at Moto instead of the other ones on the way down this afternoon - I always forget when we're off to events. :)

Sorry to say that the wife spent the night french kissing the toilet! I'm soing school runs and looking after the kids so i won't arrive until the morning tomorrow. 8am ok?

Does anyone need any PCB stand-off's?

I was missing some and ultimately @ronnie63 sorted me out; but i'd totally forgotten that i'd ordered 100 from eBay and they turned up today in the post.

Happy to let people have some for free as I don't need 100; I can bring them to NLP and drop them off somewhere for collection if anyone needs them.

Not heading to Manchester until later tonight but will hopefully be in the queue bright and early tomorrow.

Welcome Manchester! So I get the train in which is delayed, perfect timing for Cloudwater opening.

Spend 130 quid, get 10% off for bulk buy and a free glass.

Uber it to the hotel (Holiday inn expresss) and notice a woman crying with her door open as we pass. Ask the driver to stop and we go over to her. 2 hours later she leaves in an ambulance. Yeah it took the ambulance over 40 minutes to reach us.

Just as well I have beer, I need it!

Uber it to the hotel (Holiday inn expresss) and notice a woman crying with her door open as we pass. Ask the driver to stop and we go over to her. 2 hours later she leaves in an ambulance. Yeah it took the ambulance over 40 minutes to reach us.

Just as well I have beer, I need it!
Sounds like a story there, what happened?

See you all there tomorrow, will be there with my wife and recognisable by wearing a terrible fake Haiwaiian shirt and not knowing what a haircut or a hairbrush are.

Sounds like a story there, what happened?

See you all there tomorrow, will be there with my wife and recognisable by wearing a terrible fake Haiwaiian shirt and not knowing what a haircut or a hairbrush are.

Think she was okay. I thought she was crying and she had pulled over. Asked the uber driver to stop and they couldn’t get any info from her so took her into the back of the ambulance. It’s actually not far away, just outside screwdfix direct.

I found her phone and used her finger to unlock it to call her son and he didn’t have a clue.

uploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20171014_9578ca1b8731a0d8eef2e1cbf47a5cfe.jpg
uploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20171014_d6551fd85e17f993ee006ee13fa5c136.jpg
uploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20171014_deacc75bb9c04879ed53a954b20a71ab.jpg

Of course i documented it, that’s what you do these days though didn’t post any here that give her identity away.

Funny thing was. The 40 minute wait we had, only one car stopped to ask if everything was okay.

So yeah, I was lucky that I was in no rush or going home from work. But I’d hope someone would stop for me!

On a more positive note, I’ll be the short fat ugly guy. I’ll hopefully see some of you in the lock in.

Please can somebody help me get in ! I want to unload R2 and these guys wont let me in to find anybody without a wristband.
Who do I need to talk to ???

Am I right in thinking that donation of my Elvis gets me free entry for the weekend for myself?

If so, how does that work guys?

I dropped the machine off last night but was in a rush and forgot to ask so I currently have no ticket for me - do I just turn up at the entrance, tell them I’m a machine donator and they check my name on a list or something.

Cheers

Andy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Am here and it’s as good as always - over 120 pins, god knows how many arcade machines but something similar. I took a shakycam [emoji769] walk around vid but no Wi-fi so will try to upload it later.

Dialled In seems to be as good as everyone else already said, it’s really really gorgeous to look at and has shots to aim for all over the shop, plenty of toys and gadgets and stuff. Fully loaded for sure.

Im not there until tomorrow :( Why does the wife have to work Saturday's.
2hr drive from Teesside at 7pm is never fun.

Cant bloody wait mind:clap::clap::clap:

Am here and it’s as good as always - over 120 pins, god knows how many arcade machines but something similar. I took a shakycam [emoji769] walk around vid but no Wi-fi so will try to upload it later.

Dialled In seems to be as good as everyone else already said, it’s really really gorgeous to look at and has shots to aim for all over the shop, plenty of toys and gadgets and stuff. Fully loaded for sure.
Free WiFi in venue dude

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Yeah a lot warmer than last year

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Back
Top Bottom