What's new

Northern Lights at Play Expo Manchester. Official machine pledges.

Just noticed. No CFTBL on the list. Shame as love that game.

Just wondering, Popeye's absence aside, what are people most looking forward to playing?

Just wondering, Popeye's absence aside, what are people most looking forward to playing?

Anything I don't see/play often ....

Cpt Nemo
Nautilus
Gilligans
Laser War
Wheel Fortune
Road Kings
Pinbot
Dialed In

Loads of the vids ..... my old faves of course Salamander, Vanguard :cool:

Dialled In
stern star wars
Tron
Radical
Metallica
Cpt Nemo
Tales from the crypt
and as always tx tx tx tx tx tx sector

vid wise
After burner and out run motion deluxe
tempest
scramble

Just for those, like Tom, who have not been before and want an idea. This photo was taken about 200 yards into the venue. In the far corner (you might just about be able to see my red car} is where the pins go. Massive amount of other stuff between!

20171012_145238.jpg

Last edited:
Probaly one for @Poibug ?

Just remembered my Iron man has no key lock on the coin door, just has one of those door handle things. The lock i used for the last NLP got used on Queens Castle - i never replaced it! Doooooh!

Do you guys have a spare coin door lock (and key) i can buy or borrow for the show please?

Cheers

JB
John, find me when you arrive and get a lock from me.
D.

I've been looking at the layout plans on the Play Expo site and it looks like they've packed even more in this year.

Really looking forward to it now.

Just to add, the may layout on their site of the pinball area isn't exactly correct from what me, @Wizcat and Mark laid out today :)

At the risk of sounding like a mum / or even a little bit sensible..................... carrying a pocket hand sanitizer is a good idea, or at the very least regular hand washing while at the Show. That place is a hotbed of germs :eek:..... the sweaty hands all over games. You only have to witness the number of non hand washers exiting the toilets to make you fearful :eek::sad: I know in the past people who have come back with horrendous lurgies.

View attachment 52856
This! Forgot mine one year but luckily it was just a short walk to Boots in the Trafford Centre to get prepped with supplies. Brought me back to 'Nam with Sgt GrizZ that did!

Last edited:
Nearly there folks! Yep, excited to finally play Dialled in & Star Wars. Want to put some time on Tron and see what all the fuss is about and Captain Nemo?? Don't know much about that. Vids - scramble & Tron (if there)

All loaded up and half way there. Currently eating over priced food at a services.

Got 5 machines in the back of the van in the end, but no middle earth. I couldn't get it finished in time. :(

Last edited:
Be safe out there folks.

First casualty of the show.20171013_103133.jpg

Attachments

• 20171013_112923.jpg
    20171013_112923.jpg
    182.1 KB · Views: 37
Back
Top Bottom