What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New members - say hello right here : )

Hello there!

The name´s J.R and I´m apparently (!) new to these forums, therefore classified as a "noobie".
I´ve never had the opportunity to own a pinball machine of my own, but I have played quite a few - starting in the late 70´s/early 80´s (Xenon mmmmm).

Not sure if I could be called an "PINBALL addict", but I sure wouldn´t mind having a machine in my apartment...

Favourites? Well, both Black Knight machines, maybe some of the 70´s pinballs...

Thanks for approving my membership!!

/Greetings from Sweden

Hello there!

The name´s J.R and I´m apparently (!) new to these forums, therefore classified as a "noobie".
I´ve never had the opportunity to own a pinball machine of my own, but I have played quite a few - starting in the late 70´s/early 80´s (Xenon mmmmm).

Not sure if I could be called an "PINBALL addict", but I sure wouldn´t mind having a machine in my apartment...

Favourites? Well, both Black Knight machines, maybe some of the 70´s pinballs...

Thanks for approving my membership!!

/Greetings from Sweden

Your an addict!

1 you like pinball.

2 you joined this forum

3 you want a pinball in your apartment

4 once you have 1 you'll want more!

Anyway, welcome and the sooner you admit to being an addict the better you'll be for it.

Welcome to all the ladies and gentlemen who have joined this marvellous forum recently, and admitted to their addictions. It's the only way to move on and get help with it.

You'll find that you can buy, sell repair, modify and anything else you'll like to do with pinball.

So many hapless victims joining recently. I know, I'm one of them. To all the experienced members here who support us and help us fix, to the long serving members who give us knowledge and skills, to all the long time addicts who welcome the noobs - you know not what you do when you feed the newbie addiction and I forgive you all ;-)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi all
Just a quick intro to introduce myself

From Sunderland and currently owning 4 pins and a home made 3 monitor arcade one

I've had just about every Williams/Bally table 1990 onwards including multiples of many also few D.E. Sega & 1 boxed Stern which sits in my garage unused a STLE. (May be sold shortly)

I have never been a dealer but just an avid collector and at the height of my addiction/problem had 34 pins which were whittled down over the past 10yrs or so.

However 5yrs ago my wife presented me with a gorgeous little boy so my pin room turned into a toy room and a few more pins bit the dust leaving me with the following

FH - mint with DP Playfield (took me 11 to get my Grail version)
TZ - Beutifull example with tons of mods ( took 4 till satisfied)
JY - my 2nd I just never played the 1st one and it came up at the right time in good condition. Probs sell this some point
STLE - my 2nd the 1st one was delivered with slight damage so Stern replaced it and let me play the one I had till it came. Now sits unopened in garage and probs sold

Finally a home built VPin with 3 monitors that's lets me play all the pins I've owned in the past no some I haven't

Thanks for invite. Colin

Reactions: JT.
Welcome aboard Colin, you sound like a regular already. I'm intrigued that you had nearly all the 90s games and ended up with a FH, TZ and JY.

34 is very impressive, I've never been over 23 myself

Last edited:
Welcome Colin, is this the way the virus is mutating? Or is this a new strain? Buy multiple versions until you end up with one your happy with? "11 versions of FH"
Oh dear I've got it all to come!

Good day to you all, thanks for having me.

Found this forum thanks to the esteemed
@stoptap , thanks mate. I don't own a pinball, I don't even play any more and I was never that good in the first place, despite spending daft amounts of money on them in my formative years. I do though still get excited by the thoughts of playing certain 'pinners' and when I'm more settled in here I'll be posting some interesting (I hope) stuff :D

@stoptap , thanks mate. I don't own a pinball, I don't even play any more and I was never that good in the first place, despite spending daft amounts of money on them in my formative years. I do though still get excited by the thoughts of playing certain 'pinners' and when I'm more settled in here I'll be posting some interesting (I hope) stuff :D
Welcome, just a warning but @stoptap is now your dealer and you've just had your first free sample from him! Next stage he'll offer some free play for some machines, then he'll sell you your first pin then finally your hooked and you'll end up always looking for your next pin!

YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!

Welcome to the great world of pinball.

Welcome, just a warning but @stoptap is now your dealer and you've just had your first free sample from him! Next stage he'll offer some free play for some machines, then he'll sell you your first pin then finally your hooked and you'll end up always looking for your next pin!

YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!

:lol: I haven't got room for a pinball or the money, he's lured a dud!

YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!

Ssssshhhh ! Don't tell the noobs how we hook them into spending gargantuan piles of cash on wooden boxes with flashing lights !:rolleyes:

Welcome Robert. I think you will find it a little more 'civilised' than that other forum we frequent. :)

Don't worry, we will soon get you playing pinball. Then thinking about buying a pinball. Then we will talk you through the process of moving into a bigger house than you can't really afford so that you can get a few more machines. :clap:

Back
Top Bottom