What's new

New members - say hello right here : )

Hello forum!

My wife and i are huge pinball fans and we were told about this forum by Shaunyboy when we bought his Scared Stiff off him after seeing it at Play Expo (wonderful machine, we love it, thanks for selling it to us Shaun and thank you for being so helpful!).

Just wanted to say hello anyway and we're happy to be here! :)
Your a very lucky man, your first pin being SS and also having a wife that likes pinball!

This means that you can buy her pins and not have to buy her other gifts when you get pins!

Welcome.

Hi all, I’m in Cardiff and have had a TAF for about 5 years and a TF LE for 3 years. Top of my wish list is MMr, Scared Stiff and I might go for a Ghostbusters if one turns up.

I’m pretty up on my Simpsons references so hope to fit in here. I’m 36 and work in lighting for theatre and events.

Cheers Tom

Hi all, I’m in Cardiff and have had a TAF for about 5 years and a TF LE for 3 years. Top of my wish list is MMr, Scared Stiff and I might go for a Ghostbusters if one turns up.

I’m pretty up on my Simpsons references so hope to fit in here. I’m 36 and work in lighting for theatre and events.

Cheers Tom
Welcome on board.

A fellow Transformers owner. Not many of us about.

Tom, think we've met at UK Pinball Party.

Check Pinball in South Wales - UK on Facebook. Siting another one in Cardiff area this week.

Dave
PinballDaze.

Welcome on board.

A fellow Transformers owner. Not many of us about.
Thanks. I think Phil said he only sold 3 LE's and I imported mine from the US, not sure how many pro's are around but I don't know of many. I love mine, it's very fast and mostly kicks my ass, but it's a great theme and the LE is a beautiful machine.

Thanks. I think Phil said he only sold 3 LE's and I imported mine from the US, not sure how many pro's are around but I don't know of many. I love mine, it's very fast and mostly kicks my ass, but it's a great theme and the LE is a beautiful machine.
It is a good game with great sound. Shame the code didn't get a final polish.

Yes, it's only drawback is all the modes are a bit samey.
There is a good thread on Pinside discussing the Transformers code.
Some really good suggestions like giving an instant shot multiplier for getting the Super Skill Shot.

Welcome to the madhouse folks.

Tom - With your name and also a career in the theatre I'd maybe avoid any pin events south of Watford... Unless of course you're a huge fan of Popeye? :D

Attention all new members ....and not so new lurkers ;)

Why not take a minute to introduce yrself to the fellow pinheads on the forum - you know the usual stuff, what pins do you own/enjoy playing/want to own, where in the country are you etc ....

And welcome, good to have you in the Pinballinfo ranks soldiers !

Sgt GrizZ
Hi, new to this forum so hi you all. Love pinball but not had one for many years. Loved pinball party, and playexpo is soo kewl!. Really keen to get buy a pin, something like spidy or star trek, and was really enjoying rolling Stones at Manchester so if anyone is wanting to offload summat like Im interested. Cheers Al.

Might as well turn this into 'Northern Pinball Info'!!

Hi, welcome to the forum....plse ignore my cynicism, I've had a lot of sugar this evening.....

Hey all.

New here! Just recently created enough room and picked up a SS and MM. SS is my favourite machine. Glad to have some tables of our own after lots of chasing down machines via pinformer whenever we have nights out!

Back
Top Bottom