What's new

New members - say hello right here : )

Won't happen.
First pin you sell for a more expensive pin.
Followed by a cheap pin.
Expensive pin sells and is replaced with two more pins.
Then the ball is rolling...
Was with me anyway ;)

Won't happen.
First pin you sell for a more expensive pin.
Followed by a cheap pin.
Expensive pin sells and is replaced with two more pins.
Then the ball is rolling...
Was with me anyway ;)
good job wife's not looking over my shoulder I told her just two love and she said what just like the arcade machines that started with just one ill buy her a new washer or something :rofl:

You'll be alright, pins are cheaper than arcade machine! ;)
if I sell all my arcade machines I might just be able to get one good pin :rofl:so im looking for a very cheap pin to see if I like owning one the upside and the downside of it all and go from there
and just to add you all have a very friendly forum and thankyou for the warm welcome

My name is Jack and I am 18 and I am the son of newforestpinball, I live in Hampshire brockenhurst nd currently have 4 machines they include Bayatch, Star Trek next gen, speakseasy, lethal weapon 3!! Also we enjoy restoring pinballs nd fixing them. Also I go to a lot of pinball events next one I am going to is the UK pinball open....

Last edited:
Welcome Keith, you're in a good position with a history of fixing and restoring the things so you can pick up the cheap busted ones and make them nice.
Owning 4 pinball machines at age 18 is pretty damn sweet too, when I was 18 I owned a bicycle and a tape deck and that's about it. This was back in 1987 though.

Welcome Keith, you're in a good position with a history of fixing and restoring the things so you can pick up the cheap busted ones and make them nice.
Owning 4 pinball machines at age 18 is pretty damn sweet too, when I was 18 I owned a bicycle and a tape deck and that's about it. This was back in 1987 though.
Hi my name is Jack my dad is Keith we own them together

Hi I'm Robb, 41, married work a secret love of pinball. Don't own any machines as of yet as house and kids are the priority (so the wife says). Just enjoy playing pinball ever since my teen days playing terminator and star trek in the local pub. Got bitten by the bug recently and looking to join in the pinball community. Going to my first expo in October in my home town of Manchester. Look forward to learning more and playing more.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

welcome Robb, see you at NLP!

my advice is to start by buying those machines you first loved - as Hannibal Lecter said, we covet what we see evey day. You can probably get a Terminator 2 (T2) for about 1200-1600, and a star trek next gen (STTNG, my first pin) for about 1800-2200 these days

Welcome Robb, good choice to attend the show next month. Remember to ask other owners there for their advice on how to get started

Welcome Robb - this is a great forum full of helpful people. My advice for start would be to admit from the outset that sooner or later pinball machines will be your top priority :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Welcome to Pinball Info Robb.
You're going to love going to NLP and experiencing all those pinball machines. Like a kid in a candy store.

Hi everyone, I am Danny ,40 from Salisbury been playing pinball since 1985 ,unfortunately never owe one ,as the space in the house was limited ,but time has come to get my first pinball .

Welcome Danny,

One bit of advice, don't get a pin unless you have room for a lot more pins!

You'll find that pins can't live on their own.

HI folks - Nik here from Hertfordshire - been into pins and arcade stuff for a while - current pins are CFTBL and TAF, also a mini-digi pin - looking to see if theres room to squeeze in a Revenge from Mars sometime

Back
Top Bottom