What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available LOTR LE - before it goes to France...

richk87

Registered
Hey guys,

Considering selling my LOTR LE to a guy in France or trading it for his mint IJ and cash.

I wanted to put a post on here to see if there was anyone out there looking for one - my one has pretty much every mod you can think of (no topper).

If interested please get in touch.

Lord of the Rings LE

ColorDMD (LCD)
Pinsound+ (The Wool mix)
Pinsound speakers and sub - upgraded from mono to 2.1 stereo.
Headphone Station
Gold etched side rails
LEDOCD
Gold mirror blades
Comet LEDs all over – mostly frosted 2SMD warm whites.
Shaker motor
Balrog Whip lit mod
Mt Doom mod
Orthanc mod
NVRAM
Path of the Dead mod
Ring of Fire mod
Palantir mod
Figures all over (and some extra)
Full cliffy set
Gold shooter rod
LED Flasher Eye of Sauron backglass mod
LE coin door gold decal
Ring speaker plastics
Target decal set
Shire decal
One ring poem plastic mod
Arwen protector plastic
Apron magnet decals
Custom apron cards
New spinner
New Palantir target
New Balrog harness and switch
All switches working - some new
Upgraded flipper coils
Clear Superband rubbers
Red PerfectPlay flipper rubbers
Gold flipper buttons
LE Certificate
Double layer of clearcoat
LE Plaque
LE Glass Backglass
Signed playfield
Updated SAM boards
Colour manual
Spare plastics
Imported from USA – no skill posts

I don't really want this one to leave the UK but the offer from France is really good.

Thanks,

Rich

Some pics. I have more on request. Also theres videos of the Pinsound in action on this site.

Attachments

• 20211207_161412.jpg
    20211207_161412.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 175
  • 20211207_161356.jpg
    20211207_161356.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 169
  • 20211207_161331.jpg
    20211207_161331.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 164
  • 20211207_161311.jpg
    20211207_161311.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 167
  • 20210725_221648.jpg
    20210725_221648.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 164
  • Screenshot_20220202-015114_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220202-015114_Gallery.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 168
  • Screenshot_20220202-015446_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220202-015446_Gallery.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 163
  • Screenshot_20220202-015512_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220202-015512_Gallery.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 174
Hey sorry, was on nights and forgot to put the price up.
The offer I've had is either £10,500 or a mint IJ and £2100 in cash.
I'm aware that's quite high, but if anyone can get close to that to stop it from leaving the country.

Hey sorry, was on nights and forgot to put the price up.
The offer I've had is either £10,500 or a mint IJ and £2100 in cash.
I'm aware that's quite high, but if anyone can get close to that to stop it from leaving the country.
It’s an amazing example, but I would snap his hand off at £10,500.

Good luck with the sale.

I'm off to sleep as I've been on a night shift. Sorry for any delays on messages or responses on here.

Yeaaaa I know... But it's a faff getting it there. And would be a shame for it to go France.

Was just seeing if there was any interest here first.
Yeah, I don’t blame you, as I don’t envy the hassle of packing that up for shipping to there.

Good luck either way mate. Maybe put a cost on the hassle to pack it up for France and take that off for a UK sale 🤔

You can drive to France from Essex in like 2 hours? Can he not meet you half way to collect

Looking to meet in Calais yea. We have been trying to arrange it for some time but with lockdowns and brexit it's proven difficult.

Is he not worried about VAT?

I'd be sending it to France, plenty of LOTR over here

Looking to meet in Calais yea. We have been trying to arrange it for some time but with lockdowns and brexit it's proven difficult.

Is he not worried about VAT?

I'd be sending it to France, plenty of LOTR over here
He wont be liable to VAT as seller is bringing it to him, once it crosses the French border he wont have to pay a thing but the seller may if he gets stopped.
But saying that when he arrives home with an IJ then he could get stopped on the way back.
I would have a story worked out for both UK border and french border.

£10,500 is a no brainer sell it to the guy in France.

Top rate pins simply don’t sell for top dollar here, sold my TRON LE for £15k sent it over to the US, zero hassle!

Couldn’t even get an offer of £8.5 here at the time.

£10,500 is a no brainer sell it to the guy in France.

Top rate pins simply don’t sell for top dollar here, sold my TRON LE for £15k sent it over to the US, zero hassle!

Couldn’t even get an offer of £8.5 here at the time.

Seen the prices of Tron LE's on pinside!!

Yep and they sell, but alot of top dollar pins sell over there, not really so much here.

A word of advice when shipping on pallets particularly abroad. Maybe your well aware of this already. Ffs make sure you take out plenty of quality insurance if you’re sending it on a pallet or otherwise. Pallet shipping companies use the cheapest crap insurance companies and your likely to get a fraction of the cost of the machine back if it gets damaged. They use clauses to cover them paying out for the full value of the game. Take out your own insurance if you’re shipping, and make sure it covers the full amount of the game.

To add to the above, you don’t know who you’re dealing with either, so triple check the credentials of the buyer to limit the chance of a fxxk up.

Get payment before hand, two times I’ve sold abroad both buyers have took the risk their end and sent the money ahead of shipping to the US and another I met in Germany.

Reactions: JT.
This reminds me of the thread on pinside regarding whether you should pack heat when slapping cash on the glass. Only on pinside... :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom