What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Labyrinth, from Barrels of fun!

Presumably there's been no preorders in the UK for you to reverse your position @philpalmer
Surprising given the fan fare

Phil from what I’ve seen and heard I think you’ve dodged a bullet on this - flipper issues all day, flippers worse than JJP - it’s a hard pass from me!

No offence to @David retro but with how sh1t went down I've lost confidence for the moment so i'm out for now.

Need to get to the bottom of this flipper thing also will try to get some more games on today, while everyone is tiny dancing.

I dont think you can blame David for wanting to not have to deal with another middle man for selling Pins, ala the whole Electrocoin issue with getting Sterns.

I'd be in for one if I had the funds available, but sadly I dont at the moment. I think the flipper issues could possibly be overlooked as Im guessing they are getting a hammering at the Expo and possibly would be better in a home environment and could also be improved with something like Waynes Flipper Fans/Heatsinks.

I think the biggest issue at the moment is them not be CE certified, which possibly makes them unsellable in the UK until its sorted.

I dont think you can blame David for wanting to not have to deal with another middle man for selling Pins, ala the whole Electrocoin issue with getting Sterns.

I'd be in for one if I had the funds available, but sadly I dont at the moment. I think the flipper issues could possibly be overlooked as Im guessing they are getting a hammering at the Expo and possibly would be better in a home environment and could also be improved with something like Waynes Flipper Fans/Heatsinks.

I think the biggest issue at the moment is them not be CE certified, which possibly makes them unsellable in the UK until its sorted.

I don't blame David at all.

The flipper issues I experienced were at the start of the day before people had even come in. This was the middle machine, left one was fine. I raised it with them but by the sounds of it there were some further issues happening all day. Need to jump back on today and give them another play.

What's the issue with them? Just weakening with heat or do they just not feel too nice in general? I've always thought JJPs flippers feel a little mushy so I'm imagining it's similar with this? Hopefully something that they can fix as this is such a dream theme for me

What's the issue with them? Just weakening with heat or do they just not feel too nice in general? I've always thought JJPs flippers feel a little mushy so I'm imagining it's similar with this? Hopefully something that they can fix as this is such a dream theme for me

I couldn't hit the left ramp on a clean shot from the right flipper. I switched games to A/B it and second game was fine. So maybe overheating, but as I said this was the start of the day before the public.

Certainly when they were working they were great.

No reports of it on pinside yet you would assume they'd be all over this if it was a continuing problem throughout the day, but Neil did hear people speaking in the bar about it. Dunno. Stay tuned ill try to find out more info today.

I couldn't hit the left ramp on a clean shot from the right flipper. I switched games to A/B it and second game was fine. So maybe overheating, but as I said this was the start of the day before the public.

Certainly when they were working they were great.

No reports of it on pinside yet you would assume they'd be all over this if it was a continuing problem throughout the day, but Neil did hear people speaking in the bar about it. Dunno. Stay tuned ill try to find out more info today.
Let us know your thoughts dude, looking forward to finding out more. Have a smashing time mate

Looking at pinside Labyrinth seems to have gone down well at expo with plenty of people apparently putting orders in
I'm interested but not convinced enough to order yet. I'll wait for more to be produced and in homes and see what the feedback is. If waiting means I miss out on this one, that's fine

Unless a Pin is a must have for you and super limited there really is no point preordering. Why tie up your money when you don't know what the future is or what new Pins will be released in that time? This is especially true with a new startup company.

Look at how many different releases have come out since people put their money down on Cactus Canyon. Pulp Fiction is taking forever to be made.

They will always come up for sale on the second hand market if you miss out.

Unless a Pin is a must have for you and super limited there really is no point preordering. Why tie up your money when you don't know what the future is or what new Pins will be released in that time? This is especially true with a new startup company.

Look at how many different releases have come out since people put their money down on Cactus Canyon. Pulp Fiction is taking forever to be made.

If everyone sits and waits for them to come up on the second hand market then there won’t be a second hand market!

I agree to a certain extent but this isn’t universally true. If a machine sells well over here NIB like Godzilla then yes, you won’t struggle to pick one up on the secondary market and you’ll prob save a fair bit of cash at the same time - but if a machine sells poorly over here it can be more difficult.

Up until recently STh Premium / LE were hard to come by, JJP POTC is rarely available and £££ when it is etc.

I’m curious to see how easy it will be to pick up a JJP Godfather or Galactic Tank Force second hand in a few years time. I’m guessing they won’t be readily available compared to machines like Bond and Foo Fighters.

I agree to a certain extent but this isn’t universally true. If a machine sells well over here NIB like Godzilla then yes, you won’t struggle to pick one up on the secondary market and you’ll prob save a fair bit of cash at the same time - but if a machine sells poorly over here it can be more difficult.

Up until recently STh Premium / LE were hard to come by, JJP POTC is rarely available and £££ when it is etc.

I’m curious to see how easy it will be to pick up a JJP Godfather or Galactic Tank Force second hand in a few years time. I’m guessing they won’t be readily available compared to machines like Bond and Foo Fighters.
Completely agree….Imagine trying to get a Venom Pro in 12 months on the secondhand market! I doubt there will be any!

If everyone sits and waits for them to come up on the second hand market then there won’t be a second hand market!
Completely agree….Imagine trying to get a Venom Pro in 12 months on the secondhand market! I doubt there will be any!
I'm not saying don't buy NIB, I'm saying wait until they are proven and ready to ship.

Pre orders are open secure yours today to avoid missing out

I’ve updated the pre order section as accessories requested must be paid in full on pre order to avoid missing out

Any questions drop me a message and I’ll be happy to help

Back
Top Bottom