What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Labyrinth, from Barrels of fun!

I think they meant his eyes are drawn too close together?
I’m personally not seeing an issue…
Everyone’s vision is different though…
Perhaps the way the artist captures the condition can appear to some as being asymmetrical, out of kilter?

Does it make a difference about Elton vs Bowie?

Both games will sell okay.

Both games will be up for sale used after a few months.

Yep . And then the race to pass the hot potato begins as it’s value ticks down and the scramble for the next even more expensive flip flap bing bong toy begins , even when each one barring the sounds and lights is fundamentally the same …. shoot this shoot that 😵‍💫😃 Crazy hobby 😃

Last edited:
One thing I liked was the 3 cat5 leads unplug at the bottom of the playfield unlike stern where they cable tie it in and run it singular upto the backbox (annoying for head off /playfield out jobs)

Yeah, nice. I imagine that makes it tons easier for assembly also!

playfield looks nice I hope someone like deadflip does a stream to show the game off when the code is fully finished

It's an empty game, it may have a ruleset but that's about it. Needs a lot of work and I can't see them polishing up the display either.

I think the 5 minute video I saw there was good 10 seconds multiball start, literally doing nothing, only display work, it's actually lifeless.

It's an empty game, it may have a ruleset but that's about it. Needs a lot of work and I can't see them polishing up the display either.

I think the 5 minute video I saw there was good 10 seconds multiball start, literally doing nothing, only display work, it's actually lifeless.
"It's an empty game"... Have you actually seen how many shots this machine has? Almost every shot has more than 1 possible outcome dependent on the game state.

Stop being a fun-sponge, we get it, you don't like the look of Labyrinth, move on and stop trashing something you've never seen, or experienced 🙄

"It's an empty game"... Have you actually seen how many shots this machine has? Almost every shot has more than 1 possible outcome dependent on the game state.

Stop being a fun-sponge, we get it, you don't like the look of Labyrinth, move on and stop trashing something you've never seen, or experienced 🙄

How many shows can you count? When does a flasher become active? What is going on when you start at multiball? Nothing. The guy playing it looked bewildered to what was going on.

There is Zero IMMERSION, open your eyes before you get on a high horse and think I am just complaining for the sake of it. The immersion and the main work is going into that display.

Take a game like Addams family, very shallow ruleset, overrated game but in comparison the immersion levels are nothing in comparison, light shows, multiballs starts. Like I said it is empty as far as that is concerned if you want to argue then it is then carry on because it is EMPTY.

How many shows can you count? When does a flasher become active? What is going on when you start at multiball? Nothing. The guy playing it looked bewildered to what was going on.

There is Zero IMMERSION, open your eyes before you get on a high horse and think I am just complaining for the sake of it. The immersion and the main work is going into that display.

Take a game like Addams family, very shallow ruleset, overrated game but in comparison the immersion levels are nothing in comparison, light shows, multiballs starts. Like I said it is empty as far as that is concerned if you want to argue then it is then carry on because it is EMPTY.
You in for one then @dave ? 😂

No, I have said I think the only one worth purchasing new at the moment is PF. I wouldn't be paying that kind of money for what I would call half baked.
If you call that half baked stay away from sterns then 😜

It was awesome at expo becuase literally everyone I talked to said how immersive the game was, how it really did transport you into the world of Labyrinth, how all their floor stock sold within 24 hours, how they have now sold through 50% of their 1100 build run.

"But wait!" I shouted to everyone. "You fools! Rando dave says it's in no way immersive at all because he watched a couple of videos!"

They all laughed and told me to f off. Some people never learn.

It was awesome at expo becuase literally everyone I talked to said how immersive the game was, how it really did transport you into the world of Labyrinth, how all their floor stock sold within 24 hours, how they have now sold through 50% of their 1100 build run.

"But wait!" I shouted to everyone. "You fools! Rando dave says it's in no way immersive at all because he watched a couple of videos!"

They all laughed and told me to f off. Some people never learn.
I reckon rando Dave works for Stern and is on a secret slander mission because Stern have never seen such a packed playfield and they are quaking 😂

I reckon rando Dave works for Stern and is on a secret slander mission because Stern have never seen such a packed playfield and they are quaking 😂

You reckon I for for Stern because I am on a secret slander mission. You couldn't make it up, oh wait.

Got out the wrong side of bed this morning? I make a legit comment, A TRUTHFUL comment about this game play and you fold to your knees and make stories up and are so triggered it's unreal.

You reckon I for for Stern because I am on a secret slander mission. You couldn't make it up, oh wait.

Got out the wrong side of bed this morning? I make a legit comment, A TRUTHFUL comment about this game play and you fold to your knees and make stories up and are so triggered it's unreal.

It was a joke dave.

Edit - slanderous against homepin. removed.

I'm not even remotely triggered, I find you quite entertaining. You're biting at every opportunity though.

I'm just off to watch Pulp Fiction on Netflix so don't panic if you don't get anymore responses.

Back
Top Bottom